Finished Another CC X-Wing

<div class='quotetop'>(Bryancd @ Jun 4 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]1256123[/snapback]</div>
Greg, you make the best CC X-wing's. Imagine what you could do with a PL Enterprise.? ;)
Did this one have lights?
[/b]

Well as far as Enterprises go I no longer have any competition for my time :) Sooooooo a certain person should be getting updates more often :lol

As for lights, no this one didn't have lights and for some reason took me longer to do than a lit one. I think I was paranoid that without lights I really need to make the paint job pop. I hope my client likes it.

G

Awww :$ thanks for the kind words guys. I couldnt resist doing a tad more weathering and sealed her with Future mixed with Tamiya Flat base and I am satisfied with the results.

Smells good and is nice and perty LOL

JDH

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Jun 5 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]1256736[/snapback]</div>
No it's my rendition of Sleepy Hollow :lol

I lost the damn head I painted and cannot find it.

<div class='quotetop'>(PHArchivist @ Jun 5 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]1256732[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

I suppose an action figure head is a little too big for replacement.

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Jun 5 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]1256736[/snapback]</div>
No it's my rendition of Sleepy Hollow :lol

I lost the damn head I painted and cannot find it.

<div class='quotetop'>(PHArchivist @ Jun 5 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]1256732[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

:lol :lol
Love it. I'm lauging WITH you, not at you. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back