Fine Molds Millennium Falcon

Johnny Adama

Does Anyone know if Fine Molds will be releasing their large Millennium Falcon kit again?
I know the first run was very limited. Then they did a re-release a little while back.
It would seem that with the new Star Wars film coming out it would be an opportune time for them to run the kit again.
I really want to get my hands on one of these....but I just can't justify spending 500 plus to try to snag one of the few circulating on Ebay.

Does Anyone know if Fine Molds will be releasing their large Millennium Falcon kit again?
I know the first run was very limited. Then they did a re-release a little while back.
It would seem that with the new Star Wars film coming out it would be an opportune time for them to run the kit again.
I really want to get my hands on one of these....but I just can't justify spending 500 plus to try to snag one of the few circulating on Ebay.

They don't have the license to release any star wars items anymore.

The Fine Molds kit has exceptional details, but the proportions are very wrong. I'm glad I got one, but it required major surgery to make it look right. Bandai will undoubtedly be coming out with a Falcon before too long, and I'd bet it will be as accurate and detailed as Fine Molds if not more so. Save your money and be patient.

So true. As much as I love my fine molds, I will probably set it aside the second that the bandai version comes out

Well that's good news, the BMF from Hasbro is cool but way too big so this Bandai version is definitely a nice one to have.

Wish do come true...

http://culttvman.com/main/star-wars-kit-news-from-revell/

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back