Fine Molds Falcon!

1:72, wouldn't that be in roughly the same size as the old AMT/ertl kit? I'm sure the details and proportions will blow that old crap out of the water but I would have wanted something bigger.

Steve.

The old kit is more like 1/80 something. Hopefully they will be allowed to make it like the FX miniature instead of the newly connonized Highwall Falcon.

Fine Molds will do it right. Very rarely would I ever say something with such certainty, but thier track record speaks for itself and I have faith they will do it justice and then some.

Greg

Man,
My wife flipped when I spent half that on the SlaveI.
& that's still sitting on the shelf after nearly a year.
Think she'll go for it?

I wonder if this will be the large 5 ft ANH Version or the smaller from ESB? It will most likely not be a compromise of the two or one of the other models that where used. I'm hoping for the ESB version. The detailing of the 5 ft would in this scale be to small in many cases to be included.

What version are you guys hoping for??

And in case the pics still don't work

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/204.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/205.jpg[/image]

It's an ESB, too. Lookin' good.

I wonder, though, why so many add-on parts are necessary. Most of them have no undercuts, so they could've easily been tooled as part of the base hull pieces, eliminating a tree or three. That would've driven down production cost (and price) tremendously.

Man those gunwells look amazing. I am drooling over this already. As for them making all the add on pieces that doesnt really bother me.

JDH

I just ordered the TIE-Fighter from them The Pics look great, does any one have any of the modles from this place? How are they in person? Also How big is the TIE? Sorry if this in a little OT from the Falcon (which looks super)

Cheers,
Jeff

I might just have to put aside my old AMT kit and Falcon kits parts. It looks great. I already warned my wife I'm buying it when it's available. And with it being 1/72 there's more room for lighting.
Cheers, Kevin

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back