Finally have my suit on display !

What do you think about this BIO with this costume?

• Looks awesome ! Could not be better !

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Looks good, but there is a better one for that suit..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I had a $1, I might buy it for my suit.

• What the F&*#@ were you thinking !

• Total voters

njythrde

Hello fellow Hunters !

This suit was purchased from Ruffkin back in 2009, I have finally had the chance to display the entire suit and accessories on a full size mannequin (got the quin on eBay for $59 new !). I look just as good when I put it on ;-) or more like, have it installed, on my body. Latex and paint are high quality and durable. Gauntlet blades extend and retract about 11 inches remotely, LED's on the computer and bio, some bones and skulls are real, others are store bought I believe. Added audio to the backpack with music and side effects controlled via hand remote. Looking to create a more structured shoe inside the feet to provide ankle support and maintain the additional 6" platform height. Chest burster alien pretty cool to walk with in hand for theatrical affect. Missing a tooth if anyone can help me with that, some drunk chic at a costume party grabbed my face and stuck her toungue in my mouth ... yummy the flavor of sweaty latex and she almost choked on my tooth ! ;-) Amazing how some 5 year olds were not affraid at Halloween time, they come up to pet me like I was some big puppy :p

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_008.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_009.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_011.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_012.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_014.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_015.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_017.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_018.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_019.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_021.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_022.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_023.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_024.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_025.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_026.JPG

Iphone_pics_3_2_10_029.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
dude!!! that's really friggin slick I'm not sure if I've ever liked the colors of armor so much!!! like, well all of it, but what caught my eye was the real deep almost rusty kind of color on the gauntlets, chest, and shoulder armor. the layering looks a lot like (although a slightly different color scheme) the backstage pics of P1 and the armor it self almost looks camouflaged rather than just silver, i don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but it's a really good thing :rolleyes: you're a lucky ******* to have such a suit my dude.

dude!!! that's really friggin slick I'm not sure if I've ever liked the colors of armor so much!!! like, well all of it, but what caught my eye was the real deep almost rusty kind of color on the gauntlets, chest, and shoulder armor. the layering looks a lot like (although a slightly different color scheme) the backstage pics of P1 and the armor it self almost looks camouflaged rather than just silver, i don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but it's a really good thing :rolleyes: you're a lucky ******* to have such a suit my dude.

Hey Thanks man ! Appreciate the kind words and I am familiar with most of what you mentioned. I happen to like the Bio the best myself. I might have someone change the latex paint scheme someday to better match the armor, but that's a big job. Glad to here you like it ! :)

that is one sweet display,love it great costume the electronics on it sound like it would add more detail to your suit that's exactly what I want to do
with my costume

Very nice suit.I voted around $2,500-3,00 dollars.But have to admit after looking at the pictures more,I would say more around $5,000.

Nice Job,Daren

Very nice suit.I voted around $2,500-3,00 dollars.But have to admit after looking at the pictures more,I would say more around $5,000.

Nice Job,Daren

Thanks Daren ! I selected this bio simply because I liked it, have pics of Bio's that are more appropriate for this suit?

Cheers,
David

Very nice suit! What did you use for your shin armor? I have been trying to find something that will work better for my costume.

Nice score on Chuck's suit. Looks good on display!

BTW....Is that a facehugger in your loin cloth or are you happy to see us?

Bad attempt at a joke about the facehugger tail.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back