Figure Stands

Predcollector

I did a quick search to see if this was posted anywhere else but did not see it.  I am trying to find stands for my NECA 7" predator figures.  I am not a huge fan of stands like what Hot Toys figs come with.  I am just looking for the basic plastic bases with pegs for the foot holes.  Anyone have suggestions or know where to find them?  Thanks for your help!

I did a search and the only thing I could seem to find are ones for 3.5 inch figures.  I don't know.  Nothing that would seem to fit the Neca figures.  Oh well.

I know McFarlane released stands before, so they have to be available some where.

I think it's hard to find any simply because they are usually specific to the 3-3/4 inch figures. 

Good luck... sorry that is all I could provide.

i searched for the same thing about a month ago,they were all too small.i made my own out of mdf wood by cutting the circle with a holesaw minus the drill piece in a drill press(took ages).for the pegs i used an aluminium pop rivet.thick end for the feet and the thin mandrel cut off for the wood thickness.

Thanks for the help Reyals and rzarecta.  I am not in a big hurry for the stands but I know I will need them eventually.  I will keep my eyes open. 

I had the same problem a few years back. I sculpted and casted these stands in plaster. Then I placed rare earth magnants in the base and then in the Pred's feet. They are Very strong and holds the figure secure. Just an Idea.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:5695]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:5696]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:5697]

I also took the heads off my old v hip preds and have just been inner changing them with the new ball joint body. I have the closed/open mouth, classic bio and battle damaged head. Not going to re but them again for ball joints when i already got all the heads. Was wondering if anyone knew of some stands to display the heads so they aren't just laying around

I used slate tiles and drilled holes and used an acrylic rod for my figures. I aso used warhammer plinths with a 5mm acrylic rod for the extra heads

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back