Figrin D´an kloo horn 1:1 UPDATE!!!!

thawn_es

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After my Cantina band member mask and hands I have decided to start with the instruments.
And of course the first is the kloo horn!!!
I started with the design in 3D using Maya and then 3D printer to make the master of the parts...
My intention is make silicone molds and a limited number of copies for sale in 2 options: as a kit or full built and painted!
IT IS HUGE!!! ( 93cm long)
Here we go....
Captura 1.JPG
20150629_114823.jpg
20150629_114941.jpg
20150629_114904.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Figrin D´an kloo horn 1:1

the resin casting on way...
Here an example mounted on alum rod! ( no sanded yet)
20150817_122854_resized.jpg

This is awesome! I've got a Bith Musican Cosplay and i need one of these Kloo Horns! Hope, they are not too expensive :D

How long is a Kloo Horn supposed to be? Wookiepedia says about 1.5m!! What?

Just curious what approximate lengths most cosplayers use.

Thanks!

mine is 120 cm standing. But if the tube with the mouthpiece would not be curved but in a straight line (provided that the tube would be totally flexible) I think 150 cm would be a suitable lenght specification.

kloo_horn_bith_cantina_band.jpg

... and when I look at this picture, I dare to say that even my 120 cm kloo horn looks a little bit tiny. So 150 cm without taking the flexible tube into account seems to be reasonable to me:
17-Festivalhelden-Highfield-2017-Foto-Benedikt-Brandau-42.jpg

Attachments

• 17-Festivalhelden-Highfield-2017-Foto-Benedikt-Brandau-42-200x300.jpg
    17-Festivalhelden-Highfield-2017-Foto-Benedikt-Brandau-42-200x300.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 211
... and when I look at this picture, I dare to say that even my 120 cm kloo horn looks a little bit tiny. So 150 cm without taking the flexible tube into account seems to be reasonable to me:
View attachment 753713
Hi these pictures are amazing. I don’t suppose you would consider selling a copy of the 3D files you used for this build? I am looking to build a kloo horn myself. I am in the UK. Thanks, Guy

Thanks for getting back to me. I will continue to pursue the 3d option for now but might well come back to you if I dont succeed!. Thanks again, Guy

Hi all!
Sorry for the late update...
but here you are!
The first cast of the Kloo, still hot!!!!
View attachment 550143
View attachment 550144
View attachment 550145
Hello I really like this build from a few years ago. I am interested in putting together a Kloo Horn myself. I am based in the UK. Would you consider selling the 3d files (just for my personal use - not to use to make and sell the item)?
Many thanks, Guy

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back