Fiberglass Helmet Complete! (pic intensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice Ben, although I agree about the screw - maybe you could cut the top off a couple and glue them on?

However I do find it amazing Trooper Expert is STILL producing his own unlicensed replicas while at the same time acting as informant to LFL on others :rolleyes

Cheers

Jez

Well it`s done.Isn`t she beutiful :love

benanhdone12.jpg

benanhdone22.jpg

benanhdone32.jpg

As usual thanks Whackychimp for hosting :thumbsup

Cheers,
Ben

Looks great.

Do you have access to a styrene TE helmet to take comparison pics?

thanks.

edit...

oops. ...just saw the pic on page 5.

I would like to see a profile shot if possible.

very nice helmet. i realy envy for that beauty.

you should weather it slightly to give it the look of the original.
(ok, ok, maybe it´s just the sandtrooper in me.) ;)

i´m sure this will be the proud of your collection.

:thumbsup

Really like the look. Very cool... and the slight weathering makes it look more authentic and like a real helmet than if weathered excessively. Good job. :thumbsup

I can't agree any more with all the other comments. Looks great. Can't wait to get mine :)

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Cheers Chris.

Nice Gizmo. Very nice, looks like he lost a fight :) It would be interesting to see a rack of "casualty" helmets, post......well any fight in the OT :)
But details aside.....mine will be beautiful and flawless... I'm set to paint my currect backup as well, that yellowing is bugging me :)

Nice helmet Gizmo. I now have a twin. :)

JJ is going the DST route....he's going to be all alone. ;) (just teasing you man)

I already have my DST helmet....my TE styrene. Have to have one of each. :)

I am thinking about maybe getting another FG helmet done up like in ESB...but I am still debating that one.

Thanks for the comments guys.I will post heaps more pics soon.

Jorusfett I love your helmet too :thumbsup .

And Jumpin Jax I can`t wait to see how yours turns out. :)

Cheers,
Ben

It was stated by another mod months ago to keep this thread on track and politics free.
I urge anyone wanting to post in this thread to hold to that. No politics, no ethics...none of that. There's been enough hijacking.
If it continues, we'll start cleaning up comments. Continue past that and this will simply get locked.
Do yourselves a favor and show some restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back