Fettster's 1:1 Harvey Dent/Two Face HUGE Update pg.3

Haywire

Sr Member
This is my first w.i.p thread. I'm having this work commissioned and I couldn't be happier with the progression.

For those of you that know me via my postings, you'll know that I'm a huge Nolan Batman fan. So with that being said, I'm proud to post pictures of the upcoming Harvey Dent/Two Face commissioned 1:1 bust.

The original idea was to go with an expression that had some attitude.

82060677.jpg

78017856.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Harvey Dent/Two Face HUGE update-pg.3

However the more I thought about, the more I thought this sculpt needed an expression that really reflected the character. I decided that these shots, of the slightly opened mouth with an almost snarled look not only reflected the inner pain of the character but also of his intensity.

teethv.png
teeth2.png

Last edited:
Re: Harvey Dent/Two Face W.I.P

I really hope you all will be as excited as I am for the updates on this bust. I really believe this will be something really special in my collection.

Re: Harvey Dent/Two Face W.I.P

This will be awesome - I've always wanted to do one of these. Expression is perfect.

Re: 1:1 Harvey Dent/Two Face W.I.P

Glad you enjoyed the choice of expression. I think it really says alot about the character.

Just amazing. Can't wait for more, great choice of facial expression.

Looking really good. I think the nostril needs to be a bit wider though. Might just be me. Cant wait to see more.

That is looking incredible! The expression really adds to the character behind the sculpt.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back