Fettster's 1:1 Harvey Dent/Two Face HUGE Update pg.3

Haywire

This is my first w.i.p thread. I'm having this work commissioned and I couldn't be happier with the progression.

For those of you that know me via my postings, you'll know that I'm a huge Nolan Batman fan. So with that being said, I'm proud to post pictures of the upcoming Harvey Dent/Two Face commissioned 1:1 bust.

The original idea was to go with an expression that had some attitude.

Last edited:

Haywire

Re: Harvey Dent/Two Face HUGE update-pg.3

However the more I thought about, the more I thought this sculpt needed an expression that really reflected the character. I decided that these shots, of the slightly opened mouth with an almost snarled look not only reflected the inner pain of the character but also of his intensity.

Last edited:

Haywire

Re: Harvey Dent/Two Face W.I.P

I really hope you all will be as excited as I am for the updates on this bust. I really believe this will be something really special in my collection.

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Harvey Dent/Two Face W.I.P

This will be awesome - I've always wanted to do one of these. Expression is perfect.

Haywire

Re: 1:1 Harvey Dent/Two Face W.I.P

Glad you enjoyed the choice of expression. I think it really says alot about the character.

AdamL

Just amazing. Can't wait for more, great choice of facial expression.

XtcofPain

Looking really good. I think the nostril needs to be a bit wider though. Might just be me. Cant wait to see more.

Haywire

Thanks for all the comments! Glad you are sharing my enthusiasm!

Simmon M

Sr Member

I really dig where you guys are going with this. Can't wait for further updates!

pinder91

Sr Member

That is looking incredible! The expression really adds to the character behind the sculpt.