FemShep N7 Armor, Valkyrie Rifle, + Omniblade (Mass Effect 3)

11575646644_760d18d3b2.jpg

My fortuitous fortune cookie was NOT bull***ting me!

IM FINISHING IT BEFORE 2014! Better pics of this when daylight approaches. That is not near soon enough. Buzzkill.

11575760103_19a38702a6_z.jpg

I have a newfound respect for the people who put those papers in the cookies. Rifle is looking great, this is all really exciting!
I have to ask, what will your new year's resolution be?

I have a newfound respect for the people who put those papers in the cookies. Rifle is looking great, this is all really exciting!
I have to ask, what will your new year's resolution be?

I haven't thought of the specifics yet (have a long car ride tomorrow to contemplate that), but they will be time-management based. I generally do think I have enough time to put more into this hobby, now that I am at least somewhat used to the demands of my job.

Here it is, troops:

:cheers Special thanks to Volpin Props for helping, but more importantly, for having the stomach to watch this come together in its most frightening stages.

11604795675_8f9fbf6679_c.jpg

Congrats, that is a lovely looking rifle :)

This has been a very enjoyable thread to catch up on, yep all 22 pages read ;P

Looking forward too see your progress.

I second Sluis Van Shipyards' comment, that looks like a picture straight off of Bioware's media gallery. I think I have mentioned this before, but this is the best Commander Shepard costume I have ever seen.

One of the best, most comprehensive builds I've ever seen on this site (anywhere for that matter). My hat is off :thumbsup

That's just spectacular, and i really like the background you chose for the pics too, it really makes the costume pop. Very well done :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back