Female Predators

Prednuttie

Do you think there are more than one out there somewhere? I bet we could start modding them if we'd have to lol.

http://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=album&id=335

I really like this one and have no clue where to buy one like this. This is quite amazing. Would be incredibly SICK if they threw us the chance of having a female predator involved in films. That would be a huge BOX OFFICE hit for sure. Not just females, even males. We need a Origin story too and history. It could work. Not to mention the fact the Tracker hounds in the movie Predators were actually creature pets used to hunt Xenomorphs from what i heard.

There are definitley more female pred kits out there. I have one that I painted a little while ago. If you want, I can post a pic for you. Found it on ebay. It was a vinyl kit but a recast (I apologize for making anyone mad about that, just being honest. I had no idea who Narnin was or that recasting was such a large problem until I joined the lair and I am sorry)

Wow thanks for the Narin information!! WISH i can rep you here! We need reps here like i'm used to in other forums lmao. I contacted him and Joe for tips how to paint it but i SO did contact the guy for the Narin series 02
Spearaizer :D I am gonna get it.

I'm almost tempted to buy the Tracker Sideshow collectiable with Hound set. Haven't decided yet. I have NO Predator collections believe it or not and i need to start one and am a HUGE fan of them. I constantly play AVP 2010 game with special mods and i enjoy the films over and over and always want more! I'm looking forward building my collection. I hope the chicks won't think i'm a oddball :D lmao.

There are definitley more female pred kits out there. I have one that I painted a little while ago. If you want, I can post a pic for you. Found it on ebay. It was a vinyl kit but a recast. Got it for cheap too.
:sleep: Sorry for this one... I was being an A*$!

I will be sure to keep my ranting in check next time. I blame myself and have felt badly ever since. :(

This is before I knew anything about recasting. I ordered it from overseas. I do not promote recasting at all now that I know it is such a large problem. It is the first custom thing I have done and I didnt know who Narin was until I got on this website. Anything I have done at this point I have given full credit to anyone who has casted the item or given me the idea for my item. Relax Reyals, there is no reason for you to get so freaking hostile with me. I have learned a lot in my short time of being a part of the lair and I intend on growing that knowledge!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:26930]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:26931]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:26932]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:26932]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:26933]

As you can see from the pics of my collection I have never done anything custom before, that was my first. The bio helmets on the wall were bought off of ebay and amazon. Everything else is store bought. So as I have said, I apologize.

yeah, i unfortanatly have a few recast's cause of price and never again. Spent more money over six months trying to get them right than to just find the original. And then i found the Lair thank god :D . Your in good hands here.

I have one recast, sold to me by a Lair member, although I don't think Mr Zubat is here anymore. Lesson learned here as well. You're just fine, hannay07 :)

Hannay i am so JEALOUS of your incredible collection! Man you inspire me! Also can anyone explain me what's so bad about recasts? I don't understand? Yes i see tons of Narin non painted models on ebay. Are they not any good? Can someone please explain?

I really loved those collections you have displayed there. I no way can compete you but i know i'll try to earn much as i can and have a lot like you. Where did you get that spear? Isn't that a replica from the replica website?

This is before I knew anything about recasting. I ordered it from overseas. I do not promote recasting at all now that I know it is such a large problem. It is the first custom thing I have done and I didnt know who Narin was until I got on this website. Anything I have done at this point I have given full credit to anyone who has casted the item or given me the idea for my item. Relax Reyals, there is no reason for you to get so freaking hostile with me. I have learned a lot in my short time of being a part of the lair and I intend on growing that knowledge!

As you can see from the pics of my collection I have never done anything custom before, that was my first. The bio helmets on the wall were bought off of ebay and amazon. Everything else is store bought. So as I have said, I apologize.
Aaaah maaaan... the way you had written your post the first time made me think you were promoting it and didn't care about purchasing re-casts.

Sorry if I came off as abrasive (I can be an a*$ at times... and yes, I am man enough to admit it), I just took your post and obviously misunderstood where you were going with it. Seriously an honest mistake on my behalf and I do apologize.

By the way... nice collection. :)

The spear I found on amazon for like 40 bucks. It has real blades and half of it retracts. Thanks for the complement on my collection. It has been in the work for a good 10 years thats why its so large. I leave most of the items in package so I have less fear of them getting damaged and hold more value. I have also learned that over time the joints in figures get pretty loose. The issues with recast isnt the quality, its the fact that some people are trying to take credit for work they didnt really do. Also the fact that the original caster does not get any credit or funds for the sale.

Thanks Reyals, misunderstandings happen. Its good to find people who are big enough to admit when they are wrong. I am guilty of being an ass myself lol. Thanks, I am real proud of my collection and it is only going to keep growing.

The spear I found on amazon for like 40 bucks. It has real blades and half of it retracts. Thanks for the complement on my collection. It has been in the work for a good 10 years thats why its so large. I leave most of the items in package so I have less fear of them getting damaged and hold more value. I have also learned that over time the joints in figures get pretty loose. The issues with recast isnt the quality, its the fact that some people are trying to take credit for work they didnt really do. Also the fact that the original caster does not get any credit or funds for the sale.

40 BUCKS?! Oh my god you're a lucky fella finding a deal like that! Doesn't look like a replica to me cuz i have seen ones that look exactly from the film on the replica website. Maybe yours was a different version from a different film perhaps? Still a cool collection! You need a Alien head wall! :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back