FEELER: AvP figures and such **ITEMS LISTED!!**

BENSIN

Sr Member
Trying to clear out a lot of room, I have some AVP items that I need to get rid of, if people are interested I can do a full inventory and post it here. Lots of random accessories too in case people are still doing custom AVP figures and things like that. McFarlane figures, NECA, some MicroMan AVP figures, thinking of letting my Kotobukiya Scar go too. Looking to sell as a lot, or lots - any interested parties?

UPDATE******** see list below:

These are all loose, except the FuRyu black Scar Predator. Never, EVER played with, only displayed.

McFarlane -

Giger Alien w/base
Giger Alien w/base
Corp. Hicks w/base
Alien 3 Dog Alien
Alien Resurrection Alien
Aliens Warrior

NECA -

Masked Wolf Predator repainted and fully loaded w/gear
Unmasked Wolf Predator (purchased to get his extra gear to load onto the masked version.)
AVP - R Alien Warrior/Drone

Kotobukiya -

AVP Scar Predator - lowest I've seen it is for 60 dollars, and goes for up to 100+ Whether loose or sealed.

FuRyu -

Scar Predator full black variant (MIP) Please note, the clear 'window' that displays the figure in box has come loose, it shipped to me that way, the box has never been opened. Will snap pics at request.

MicroMan AVP -

Celtic Predator x2
Scar Predator x2
Elder Predator x2
Alien Warrior x2

LOADED w accessories, also comes with stands.

INCOMPLETE figures -

McFarlane Predator 1 w/mask, missing skull/spine accessory, otherwise fully complete.
Giger Alien, no stand, otherwise fully complete

ADDITIONAL -

Various broken figures, figures used for custom parts, repainted figures, TONS of accessories, spears, cannons, masks, blades, etc... A few of those are additional MicroMan AVP figures, two extra drones with broken feet, and an elder with broken leg. Comes with the broken feet they can be superglued back on or used for spare parts, same w/ the extra Elder.

225 (SHIPPED), gets the entire lot. Prefer Money Order. Thnx.

Also posting this on the 'for sale' forum. First come first serve, want to sell as a lot. Want pics of anything in particular? PM me a request and I'll snap the pics of whatever requested.

Any doubts that I'm legit or not, check with Faken, ta2pro, mangrasshopper, disturbedearth and PredarHuntr

Depends... What McFarlane AVP figures do you have? If all of them are in good condish, how much to buy all in a lot? I'm not looking for the playsets, just the original first series figs (Elder, Scar, Celtic, Battle Alien, Grid Alien) -- the stealth Celtic I could do without.

I'm an Action figure collector I have a 10th Anniversary AVP 12" figures, 12" P1 from McFARLANE toys, the Stealth Scar 12", most of the Predator toys from Kenner, and a lot of comics. I would like to see some pics please?

Sorry for the delay folks, I've been liquidating my collection and had a busy few days sorting a lot of the stuff out, and I'm still doing it. I will post pics tomorrow some time.

AVP MicroMan, Kotobukiya Scar Pred, Furyu Scar (Black Variant). A lot of the McFarlane 'Predator' items are customized or broken/used for parts. That said I have an Elder Pred from AVP in one piece 'stock', Predator w/mask, Alien Warrior from both McFarlane and NECA, also got a few 'ALIEN' aliens, A3 Alien and Alien Resurrection Warrior, also got a 'Wolf' predator from NECA custom repainted, actually looks MUCH better than stock, and fully loaded with all his gear, also an unmasked Wolf that I bought so I could load up the masked version with gear. The AVP Microman was tough to find back then and tough to find now, the Koto Scar is awesome, the Furyu Scar is cool too and prob not an easy find.

If you guys like to customize your figures I will throw in all the broken figures used for parts and such as well as a ton of accessories, spears, weapons, bases, etc...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back