Favorite Pred Face

mothmonty

Sr Member
The question of the day is What Predator Face (not armor, or body or Bio) do you think is the most badass or the coolest and WHY? Remember to answer the why portion of the question. (My High school students always forget so it has become a habit for me to upper case it :) )
I'm torn between two:
1. I really like the Elder pred from P2 because of the weathered look. He just looks like he has seen and done some ****. I like how the mandibles are slightly yellowed and how they protrude from the bottom of his 'lip'. His dreads and dread rings fit his 'character' perfectly. He was really well done.

2. I hate to say this since the movie was such a fuster cluck, but he has taken the place in my top two away from AVP Scar ( I just liked the super long dreads and how wide his mandibles opened) but I'd have to say the Wolf. The torn up face, the cataract or white eye, the missing mandibles. This just says, as kicker! That or he doesn't block during acid fights The only thing that doesn't put him right to the top is his dreads. They need more character, or to be longer or something like that.
Anyways those are my pics what are yours? Try to pick only one though, I cheated... but do as I say not as I do

personally for me it has to be the P1, much more on the facial expressions especially when arnie right hooks him in the fight scene, the way he just quivers his top right mandible as if to say is that it, that the best you can do?? then completely tw..ted arnie!!! there was far more realism to the characters facial expressions bearing in mind it was the first time any of us had scene a creature like this on our screens! but I have to admit to the fact the scene in AVP were scar see's the alien queen burst through the snow and the expression on scars face was the only memorable scene! aaaaaaaaaaaaaw **** says it all

definitely P1 because is the most athletic and it seems not to be self-important, not to mansion that he don't use those fancy weapons!But first; for the sence of humor!!! he even was laught to death!ugly mother f....ucker! :)
it's my nr one!

I cant say im a fan of scars face, they tried to humanise him for a bigger audience and as a predator it just doesnt work. For me its P1 for his expressions and originality. Oh and wolf just looks mean, he's a close second for me, love everything about him, face included.

The elder from AVP. Carved tusks, scars, etc., he is the most experienced and highest ranking Pred we've seen so far, and probably the oldest. Wolf is definitely a close second, because he is another veteran that has obviously seen a lot of action.

P2. The way they got his face when Glover cut his arm off was priceless. The pure shock that expression had was great on the creature effects side.

I like the P2 Elder the most I think. His mandibles are great, the bumps/small horns on is head looks very cool and he looks like he has been around for awhile. His dreads is different and has this grey effect like us humans get when we get old. His forehead is also nice with all those wrinkles and the colour is good too.
Yeah, P2 Elder is probably the one I like the most. P1 and Wolf comes next. :)

Kotten

I'd go with Pred 2. He's just so badass! I like his expressions, also I really like the way he does'nt seem to give a ****! Wolf and Pred 1 would be next. Scar is without a shadow of a doubt the worst Pred EVER.

I second the P2 nod. I love the pattern of his face and I think he has the best mandibles of them all. Poor Scar, he was just born that way.

P1 all the way, P2 as a close second though (Except from the shot where he's full frontal in camera, his eyes look too cheap and too huge). AVP and AVP-R... Dunno, didn't like the heads as they were much more of a characture instead of a creature.

Though my favorite overall Pred is the P1, face-wise I gotta say Wolf. Acid burn, big tusk covered mandibles, cataract-eye, tall armored looking forehead, and the jagged crown. It all says "I'm a badass. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

As for Scar, he deserved everything he got!

I would've liked scar if his mandibles and dread size was changed.And you have to remember he was just a teen he was probably in the Predator version of puberty.Who knows what he would look like IF he bacame an adult.But overall I liked all the Predators

Must say P1.

He looks way more original and scary.

When he roared the mouth seemed to open more smoothly and wider.

The later Preds seem to have had their heads enlarged or stretched since and i dont think it looks as good.

Colour wise, the lost Predator from P2 wins. Gotta love the green!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back