Farscape Props

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So i'm starting to collect farscape props, just wondering if anybody has any pictures of there collections, it kinda seems like these are hard to find.

I still love that show. I seem to collect props in waves. One month I may be in a Farscape, so I buy mostly Farscape props, kits, and collectable, but the next month is may be on to star wars, star trek, B5, SG-1, LOTR, etc. However, I always cycle back around eventually. :) I've been in a Farscape state of mind a few times this year. I don't have a lot of Farscape props yet, but I have a lot that I want.

HAVES.

1. Pulse pistol kit. I just picked this up, this month, but it's coming along very nicely, it really is a great kit though, so I'm not having to do much. :)

2. Scorpy's spikes. I have the long one, and the short one. A really nice guy, here on the boards did a GREAT job of machining them for me, and he did it for a great price too. :)

3. John's puzzle ring. Got it off ebay, and the guy sent me an extra one by mistake, and he let me keep it. (I gave it to my Mom, for hir B-day. :lol)

4. Scorpy cooling rods. I made them from glow sticks. (can't beet a $1. prop. :) )

5. Aaron's mon's knife. I got it off ebay a year or two before it showed up on the show, just because I liked it, but when I saw it on the show, I moved it from my knife case, to my prop display. :)

6. D'Argo's knife. Same thing as Aaron's Mom's knife, I had it, already. :) (same thing happened with Hairy's knife in Spiderman 2, as well :) )

7. I did a custom Aaron figure, because I hope to do the "I shrink, there for I am" canister/cell thing.

8. Sculpt of Stark's mask.

9. Metal comm badge.

10. A hand full of resin comm badges. (thanks to pilot. :) ) And even more in a different style. (thanks to Kylash.)

WANTS:

1. Qelta blade.
2. One of those really nice Rygel heads they did last year.
3. John's coat.
4. John's vest.
5. Both styles of holsters.
6. To get my stark mask vacuumformed.
7. Ident chip, and/or Vid chip.
8. To make Rygel's scepter.
9. John's/Scorpy's Ball.
10. That cool chess set.
11. Goggles from "'til the blood runs clear".
12. Hand of friends ship.
13. That cool axe thiny Chiana had in her fist episode.

and so much more. :)

Jason, you should be temporarily banned for talkin' up so much awesome Farscape stuff... and then NOT posting pics!!! :lol

I've got a few "key" pieces in my collection. Just not a whole lot out there as far as I can tell. Here's a couple:

pistol_right_side_big.jpg

rifle1_b.jpg

there's a few more on my website. Click on the link below.

I don't have many pics of my stuff, but here are a few things I have.

scorpy Spikes. Had them machined so that the spikes could be unscrewed from the handles. 1. so that I could put one at the back of some-ones head, and have it look like they've been stabbed. 2. so that I could interchange them. Unfortunately, I for got to mention #2 to the person making them, so he set up the threading differently on them, so I can't interchange them, but I LOVE them anyways. :) (They're just so delightfully sinister. :) )

newspikes3

newspikes2

newspikes1

I drilled a whole in the bottom of some glow sticks, drained them, and filled them with black light paint, so I can make them glow any time, without having to buy new glow sticks all the time. The red turned out more pink though, and I found out that red glow sticks, are red to start with (before you snap them) and they too will glow under a black light. (the one with the hook in this pic is the regular red glow stick, I have since trimmed off the hook. )

rods

This is kylash's sculpt of starks mask, that I bout off him months ago. I REALLY want to get it Vacuumformed so I can't finish it properly.

stark2.jpg

stark1.jpg

This is my fist D'argo nife. I've since found it to be a little off, and later found the proper found knife.

dargoknife

This is Xhalax's (Aaron's Mom) knife. The one on the show, is one of those $120. something Gill, or Kitt, pieces, but mine is the $20. nock-off. It's identical to the high end ones, except there's have a dark handle, and mine has a coppery one.(Oh, and get this I think the high end one is actualy called the "leviathan". :) )

knife

And, here's my display so far. I can't wait to get the rest of the pieces I'm working on, in there, and to get the other pieces I seek. (oh, I forgot I got one of those little lazer knifes too, it's in the pic, but it's hard to see.)

pantry2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are awsome pics you guys, I have a couple pulse pistols now, a beautiful cast a pulse pistol ready for lighting, just like the pic before, a couple comm badges and a peacekeeper grenade, also a pk ident chip thats great, but need more, lots more!

Oh, I forgot, I also REALLY want the locket from...... well.... "the locket". :) And, the engagement ring from the last episode. I've tried starting threads before, on this forum, and others, to research both, but no-one at all posted anything, at all. I mean, they didn't even stop buy to take a look. :( They both are probably found items.

The locket is one of my all time favorite episodes, so that way I want that.

The ring was the last thing we saw from the show. (well 'til the mini series. :( ) And it not only has a lot of meaning to the show, but it also would stand as a reminder, or the most awful thing done to the fans of any series. That being, killing off the two main characters, and leaving you with a "to be continued", with no plains, at the time, to continue. :( That was SO WRONG. (

locket

locket2

ring

Last edited:
random picture i just got to from my trip to Sydney, my Ident Chip at the 'What Was Lost' ruins filming location.

4082596765_5f307f488b.jpg

random picture i just got to from my trip to Sydney, my Ident Chip at the 'What Was Lost' ruins filming location.

4082596765_5f307f488b.jpg

Cool! Nice pic, got any others? :)

As far as my collection goes. I still have my Stark mask, and I'm still looking for someone to vacuumform it. I still have my scropy spikes cooling rods, "laser knife" (the thing on the show, that shoots little bolts of yellow light), the puzzle ring, Crichtons patches. a finished Pulse pistol. (just a solid casting) A "close enough for now) scorpy ball, Ident chip (though I would like another one.) ac ouple comm badges, Dargo's knife. (an accurate one, and a bunch of the ones that are close, but not quite dead on) Aeryn's Mom's knife.

What I'm working on:
Scorpys pulse pistol.
Vid chip reader.
headset.
Another Pulse pistol for a friend.
Crichton's IASA ID. (the one with his picture on it.)
Grenade.
PK knife.
DRD
etc. etc. etc.

What I want:
Vid chip.
Pulse pistol with all the fixin's. (i.e. all the lights, and maybe a clip in the handle. :) )
An accurate scropy Ball.
An accurate Grenade, with working lights.
an accurate quality holster. (season 1-2 version or season 3-4 version, or both.)
Chrichton's long coat. (and maybe the vest.)
and a Quelta blade. (oh god I want a quelta blade.)

Oh, and the money to buy, or make, all of that, or something worth trading for it all.

Very nice pics lads. A great program but out of all the props I would love to just have a pulse pistol and a DRD :)

Wilco models on ebay , has pulse pistols cheep, and they are even on sale right now. :) That is, if a solid casting is ok with you. If you want one with all the lights, and what not, then I'm looking for one of those as well.

As for the DRD. Well there are kits out there, but they all seem to be way off. I have one, but I've been working on making it more accurate for over a year now. I keep getting closer, but it still has a ways to go. Unfortunately, even though I'm making major mods to it, the kit I started from, was made by someone else, so I think it would be considered recasting (even with my mods) so I wont be able to ofer castings of it. :(

I got a lead on the "Till The Blood Runs Clear" Dargo breathing mask from the UK< once i get it in hand well see how easily it can be modified. It was id'ed in the original farscape prop forum thread as a Uvex mask.

Oh man...what I wouldn't do for an upgraded pulse pistol that gorgeous... :love

Does anyone have any idea what the base gun of the Chiana pistol is? I've been trying to figure this out for a while now to make one myself.

http://www.gigienthusiast.com/chiana/chipromo/chipro40.jpg

Welcome to the forums. I think you may be one of my Myspace friends. (I go by "prince valium" over there.)

I didn't even remember Chiana having a pistol. That's really cool. Now I have another prop I have to have. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back