Fan film in progress...here's a segment

Ramsey

Sr Member
Ok, as I mentioned earlier, I'm making a goofy little film.."Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Remote Control"...the entire story takes place in my imagination, as I see myself as a tiny little Indy, searching for the coveted remote control (which my wife always seems to have in her possession)....it's taking some time to do..lots of effects to mess with, lots of green screen filming, After Effects work, etc...but I thought I'd show a sample of how it's coming along so far....this is an unfinished segment...still have a couple of other scenes to splice in (climbing up the whip, for instance)...and still have to add sound effects and music..but it's coming along nicely so far, I think. This scene takes place early on in the film...it's how my tiny Indy character manages to get down the staircase, and learns of his first dangerous obstacle....oh, and my grail diary makes a cameo appearance. *lol*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmLJFh5LUc4

Last edited:
looking good. your keying work is nice as is your scaling and matched lighting. you're going to tighten up the editing right? shots seem to linger a few seconds too long on your heads and tails. love the indian music in the background with the dog though.:thumbsup

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back