Fallout 4 "The Last Minute"

Re: Fallout 4 "The Last Minute"

Hey my name is goku

- - - Updated - - -

This is very nice

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely gorgeous

Absolutely freaking AWESOME. Gotta get me one of these!

I have like 5 tabs open right now trying to figure out how to replicate the rust effect. Unfortunately we don't get Sculpt Nouveau here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Strode We'll get you an exact measurement when we're in the shop next. Do you want any other measurements besides the length?

Nothing as of now, but would you mind if I ask when I need something later? Your amazing build has made me want to make one of my own. :D

I would like to know the weight. This was one of the guns in the game I thought should have required wearing power armor to wield.

Close, it weighs 18.2 pounds. We tried to cut as much weight as we could, while keeping everything structurally strong.

Also, could you help me out with the width of the suppressor? I've modeled the gun but i think it's too short width-wise... Screenshot_2.png

Strode The whole gun measures 54 5/8th inches and the compensator measures 5 3/4th inches wide. I'd have to go through my notes, but I believe the compensator should have been slightly narrower, but we gained some width when heating and bending the sintra. In case you were wondering we scaled our prints based off my length of pull (15 inches).

Dumb question, but since size was questioned, is the yard stick in the game accurate? If it is you could just throw it down next to the gun to get measurements.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back