FALCONER BIO NOW ON PREORDER AT SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES

JehdinThwei

I didn't see this posted here yet, but now they have the Falconer bio available for preorder

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400045

400045press01001.jpg.png

400045press02001.jpg.png

400045press03001.jpg.png

400045press04001.jpg.png

400045press05001.jpg.png

400045press06001.jpg.png

400045press07001.jpg.png

400045press08001.jpg.png

400045press09001.jpg.png

400045press10001.jpg.png

Its sweet looking. I just want to know why the hell it has a TARGETING LASER IF HE HAS NO SHOULDER CANNON?? Someone please explain it to me b/c i don't F#%king Get It!!

Worst predator mask ever concieved, i think i prefer those cheap ones on ebay that look like they're melting.... this came quick though, the AVP masks were months apart, we'l see the tracker bio soon at this rate.

I don't see why people hate this bio, it's so cool. Very unique and gives Falconer total originality. idk about u but i love this bio.

I think that of all of the BioHelms in this movie, that Anytime's was the best.
Second would be Tracker's.
Third: Berserker.
Last ....this. It's unique, but looks like something done on AutoCAD instead of a mask that a warrior might wear. Just my .02. It does, however, fit very well with the theme of "Falconer" as the mask has the angular look of a diurnal raptor.

It's unique, but looks like something done on AutoCAD instead of a mask that a warrior might wear. Just my .02 It does, however, fit very well with the theme of "Falconer" as the mask has the angular look of a diurnal raptor.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing about AutoCAD! Either that, or its actually a stolen idea from this:
f117-stealth.jpg

The lines are too perfect and the angles are all weird and bizarre...

nice post :eek: i 've never really been keen on this , only ones that stood out was classic predators mask and mr blacks ;) i cant see falconer on tusky in my collection anytime soon ;)

At first I thought this was ridiculous, but over the months, I've become a bit obsessed with it. It's now one of my favorite bios. If only I could afford sideshow prices... :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back