Factory Entertainment James Bond Man with the Golden Gun Re-Release

In a strange way I like it, The ”Sharpie” Edition number!

As far as consistently delivering, I hope The Trident delay is not a foreboding of things to come.

Time will tell........

I have faith in their Trident. When I emailed them, they responded very quickly with what was going on with the factory issues. They had sent the same email out to their customers previously but because I ordered from Sideshow I didn't get it then.

I also look forward to any replicas they plan to make. The $20 SPECTRE ring was a no brainer pre order.

I might need to snag a MIB blaster when/if they have another holiday sale.

I have faith in their Trident. When I emailed them, they responded very quickly with what was going on with the factory issues. They had sent the same email out to their customers previously but because I ordered from Sideshow I didn't get it then.

I also look forward to any replicas they plan to make. The $20 SPECTRE ring was a no brainer pre order.

I might need to snag a MIB blaster when/if they have another holiday sale.
I would go after the one in the junkyard it is a steal

That is the excuse they all use :confused:

FE has some good people running it so hopefully all will be all right
I sure hope so. The word “preorder” has really caused me to pause in this hobby a lot lately Apollo. I am already in my second credit card dispute in the last 60 days now with dispute with Chronicle. It is a heck of a way to treat the fan base and frankly pure BS.

Last edited:
Also received one of my Golden Guns (I ordered two, they shipped them seperately). Very pleased with the extreem good packaging! The brown mailer box was inside another sturdy box! So the artwork box was protected by two mailer boxes...

Some minor nitpicking:
1. The foam insert broke on the place where the plaque is. But I see this is the same in goldcylon's case, so It might be something that all foam inserts have? (did see an unboxing video, though, where this break was not seen). Can be repaired pretty easily I guess. This left some glue residue on the plaque itself, but could be wiped away easily.
2. I have the impression that the barrel is not 100% parallel with the top of the lighter. Don't know if it's supposed to be like that.
3. Some minor scratches on the surface of the pen (VERY minor, but visible).
4. The top of the pen is a bit loose. It's nice that you can twist it so it faces the correct side once the barrel is in place, but it feels a bit too loose to my opinion.
5. Also some very minor scratches on the acrylic cover of the case. Also here: only VERY minor, but visible when you inspect the case up close.

These are just very, very minor issues, off course. Maybe not even worth mentioning. All in all I'm very pleased with it! Always wanted one of these, but the 2010 ones were incredibly expensive. I got this one for $699 + shipping + €165 import taxes (ouwch), but all in all it didn't cost me much more than €800. Much better than the $2000 + prices that were asked for the 2010 version on eBay.

Let's hope that the second one that will be delivered maybe has a mint foam insert without the break at the plaque. If not, I'll probably glue the foam back in place, not a biggy.

Kudo's to Factory Entertainment for the VERY good packaging. I was hoping that the brown mailer box would arrive in somewhat good condition to store the artwork box in, so I was very pleased to find out that the FE mailerbox actually was inside another bigger cardboard box with extra bubblewrap padding. So I have a mailerbox without any labels and in mint condition. Great!

Also expected a plastic 007 bullet (already ordered a metal one here on the RPF to replace the plastic one), but it's actually a nice metal bullet that was included. So also that was a nice surprise.

Curious to hear what other people think of this set!

Last edited:
If enough interest, I would offer a run of replacement pens for the 2020 FE golden gun.
The pens will be accurate to the remaining original gun, and fully functionnal.
I can make up to 50 pens, as I already have some parts.
Just like that reply if you are interested.

If enough interest, I would offer a run of replacement pens for the 2020 FE golden gun.
The pens will be accurate to the remaining original gun, and fully functionnal.
I can make up to 50 pens, as I already have some parts.
Just like that reply if you are interested.
I think a price-tag would be very welcome if you want more interest. Also: will you be able to exactly match the gold-tone of the rest of the gun?

gold tone will be a question, I wil have to get a 2020 FE gun, I was talking with friend, so he can send one to me for study and pen prototype.
But maybe I should just buy one, I will buy if I find one in junkyard or somewhere else if cost is reasonnable.
I know for sure it won't match the 2010 gun.
I got one for repair and new plating, original plating was horrible, new plating looks just like gold.
I saw some 2010-2020 comparative picture, 2020 color looks far better.

Also received one of my Golden Guns (I ordered two, they shipped them seperately). Very pleased with the extreem good packaging! The brown mailer box was inside another sturdy box! So the artwork box was protected by two mailer boxes...

Some minor nitpicking:
1. The foam insert broke on the place where the plaque is. But I see this is the same in goldcylon's case, so It might be something that all foam inserts have? (did see an unboxing video, though, where this break was not seen). Can be repaired pretty easily I guess. This left some glue residue on the plaque itself, but could be wiped away easily.
2. I have the impression that the barrel is not 100% parallel with the top of the lighter. Don't know if it's supposed to be like that.
3. Some minor scratches on the surface of the pen (VERY minor, but visible).
4. The top of the pen is a bit loose. It's nice that you can twist it so it faces the correct side once the barrel is in place, but it feels a bit too loose to my opinion.
5. Also some very minor scratches on the acrylic cover of the case. Also here: only VERY minor, but visible when you inspect the case up close.

These are just very, very minor issues, off course. Maybe not even worth mentioning. All in all I'm very pleased with it! Always wanted one of these, but the 2010 ones were incredibly expensive. I got this one for $699 + shipping + €165 import taxes (ouwch), but all in all it didn't cost me much more than €800. Much better than the $2000 + prices that were asked for the 2010 version on eBay.

Let's hope that the second one that will be delivered maybe has a mint foam insert without the break at the plaque. If not, I'll probably glue the foam back in place, not a biggy.

Kudo's to Factory Entertainment for the VERY good packaging. I was hoping that the brown mailer box would arrive in somewhat good condition to store the artwork box in, so I was very pleased to find out that the FE mailerbox actually was inside another bigger cardboard box with extra bubblewrap padding. So I have a mailerbox without any labels and in mint condition. Great!

Also expected a plastic 007 bullet (already ordered a metal one here on the RPF to replace the plastic one), but it's actually a nice metal bullet that was included. So also that was a nice surprise.

Curious to hear what other people think of this set!
Hey there I have a replacement foam in the mail due to that tear lol pm incoming

I'll try to find it this weekend and post some comparison pics. I indeed think your bullet is a bit nicer. Looks a bit more as a "real" bullet.

of course it does.
It should be. It was quite expensive. If your pen is relatively as expensive as the bullet, it will almost be as expensive as the gun itself, I'm afraid... (I know that price-bashing is not allowed, but that's in the classifieds section, and we are not in that section ;) ).

can you tell me the cufflink bolt thread?
I want to make a modification on mine so the thread can be added.
What do you mean exactly? The dimensions of that thread? I'm afraid I have no clue how to measure that, to be honest... Don't know if this picture helps? The ruler is in centimeters.

20201208_104921.jpg

Here are the pictures of your bullet (bottom one) compared to the one that came with the GG. Yours is a bit less long, but a bit wider. It still fits the GG, but it's VERY thight. I think if you push it in all the way, you will have a hard time getting it out again. Also the GG bullt is a thight fit, though.

20201208_100227.jpg

As for the gold tone, I think your bullet is very, very close to the gold tone ohf the GG. Her is a pic with both bullets on the gun itself. Off course it's always difficult to capture these kind of things on picture, but if you can get the pen a bit more shiny in the same color-tone as the bullet, I think it will blend in nicely.

20201208_100255.jpg

Last edited:
Sure, the plating is pure gold, pen would be same color.
That FE bullet is looking so fake size is too long also.
It seems the bolt is bigger than first version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back