Factory Entertainment James Bond Man with the Golden Gun Re-Release

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In a strange way I like it, The ”Sharpie” Edition number!

As far as consistently delivering, I hope The Trident delay is not a foreboding of things to come.

Time will tell........

I have faith in their Trident. When I emailed them, they responded very quickly with what was going on with the factory issues. They had sent the same email out to their customers previously but because I ordered from Sideshow I didn't get it then.

I also look forward to any replicas they plan to make. The $20 SPECTRE ring was a no brainer pre order.

I might need to snag a MIB blaster when/if they have another holiday sale.

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have faith in their Trident. When I emailed them, they responded very quickly with what was going on with the factory issues. They had sent the same email out to their customers previously but because I ordered from Sideshow I didn't get it then.

I also look forward to any replicas they plan to make. The $20 SPECTRE ring was a no brainer pre order.

I might need to snag a MIB blaster when/if they have another holiday sale.
I would go after the one in the junkyard it is a steal

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is the excuse they all use :confused:

FE has some good people running it so hopefully all will be all right
I sure hope so. The word “preorder” has really caused me to pause in this hobby a lot lately Apollo. I am already in my second credit card dispute in the last 60 days now with dispute with Chronicle. It is a heck of a way to treat the fan base and frankly pure BS.

Last edited: