RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My favorite is in stock sale and due or available 5Q some other companies use lol
In a strange way I like it, The ”Sharpie” Edition number!
As far as consistently delivering, I hope The Trident delay is not a foreboding of things to come.
Time will tell........
I would go after the one in the junkyard it is a stealI have faith in their Trident. When I emailed them, they responded very quickly with what was going on with the factory issues. They had sent the same email out to their customers previously but because I ordered from Sideshow I didn't get it then.
I also look forward to any replicas they plan to make. The $20 SPECTRE ring was a no brainer pre order.
I might need to snag a MIB blaster when/if they have another holiday sale.
I sure hope so. The word “preorder” has really caused me to pause in this hobby a lot lately Apollo. I am already in my second credit card dispute in the last 60 days now with dispute with Chronicle. It is a heck of a way to treat the fan base and frankly pure BS.That is the excuse they all use
FE has some good people running it so hopefully all will be all right
I think a price-tag would be very welcome if you want more interest. Also: will you be able to exactly match the gold-tone of the rest of the gun?If enough interest, I would offer a run of replacement pens for the 2020 FE golden gun.
The pens will be accurate to the remaining original gun, and fully functionnal.
I can make up to 50 pens, as I already have some parts.
Just like that reply if you are interested.
Hey there I have a replacement foam in the mail due to that tear lol pm incomingAlso received one of my Golden Guns (I ordered two, they shipped them seperately). Very pleased with the extreem good packaging! The brown mailer box was inside another sturdy box! So the artwork box was protected by two mailer boxes...
Some minor nitpicking:
1. The foam insert broke on the place where the plaque is. But I see this is the same in goldcylon's case, so It might be something that all foam inserts have? (did see an unboxing video, though, where this break was not seen). Can be repaired pretty easily I guess. This left some glue residue on the plaque itself, but could be wiped away easily.
2. I have the impression that the barrel is not 100% parallel with the top of the lighter. Don't know if it's supposed to be like that.
3. Some minor scratches on the surface of the pen (VERY minor, but visible).
4. The top of the pen is a bit loose. It's nice that you can twist it so it faces the correct side once the barrel is in place, but it feels a bit too loose to my opinion.
5. Also some very minor scratches on the acrylic cover of the case. Also here: only VERY minor, but visible when you inspect the case up close.
These are just very, very minor issues, off course. Maybe not even worth mentioning. All in all I'm very pleased with it! Always wanted one of these, but the 2010 ones were incredibly expensive. I got this one for $699 + shipping + €165 import taxes (ouwch), but all in all it didn't cost me much more than €800. Much better than the $2000 + prices that were asked for the 2010 version on eBay.
Let's hope that the second one that will be delivered maybe has a mint foam insert without the break at the plaque. If not, I'll probably glue the foam back in place, not a biggy.
Kudo's to Factory Entertainment for the VERY good packaging. I was hoping that the brown mailer box would arrive in somewhat good condition to store the artwork box in, so I was very pleased to find out that the FE mailerbox actually was inside another bigger cardboard box with extra bubblewrap padding. So I have a mailerbox without any labels and in mint condition. Great!
Also expected a plastic 007 bullet (already ordered a metal one here on the RPF to replace the plastic one), but it's actually a nice metal bullet that was included. So also that was a nice surprise.
Curious to hear what other people think of this set!
It should be. It was quite expensive. If your pen is relatively as expensive as the bullet, it will almost be as expensive as the gun itself, I'm afraid... (I know that price-bashing is not allowed, but that's in the classifieds section, and we are not in that section ).of course it does.