Factory Entertainment "Game of Thrones" prop replicas

The new FE MIB J2 Pistol came with a catalog of their Game of Thrones items. Mostly looked like pillows and plush toys actually

Valyrian Steel is going to announce HBO Longclaw in a couple months and HBO Needle a bit later. I believe both are unlimited. Along with the new HBO Ice edition. Thats one bigass sword! :D

If there is anything anyone really wants to see, now would be a good time to chime in.. We are always looking for ideas!

Tyler

House sigil wax seal stapms.
Accurate hand of the king pin.
Small council wine goblet.
Stark map markers.

A white walker bust (the one on the horse with the blue eyes and the ice spear)

I really want to see some high quality screen accurate house banners:

Last edited:
I would just love a beautiful old map of all the land kinda like Lord of the Rings. Anyone if there interested in taking it on

Re: Factory Entertainment "Game of Thrones" prop replicas

There were some really great shots of Rob's map markers in yesterday's episode... Just sayin' is all ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Now that the season in winding to a close, I wonder if there's any updates regarding the product line?

Will we see anything at all for [pre]order, prop wise, this summer?

Re: Factory Entertainment "Game of Thrones" prop replicas

There were some really great shots of Rob's map markers in yesterday's episode... Just sayin' is all ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Now that the season in winding to a close, I wonder if there's any updates regarding the product line?

Will we see anything at all for [pre]order, prop wise, this summer?

Nothing I can talk about yet but we are getting our hands on some cool stuff, so development is happening!

Based on what I saw at SDCC, the dragon eggs are really cool in person. And I also saw the house sigil map markers that they use to plan attacks, etc. I have an okayish pic of those on my phone. I'll try to get it uploaded tomorrow.

I admit, the Dire Wolf plushes were pretty cute. I'd never buy 'em, but they were still cute. :)

Interesting, finally being on an actual computer, and not my phone, I clicked on the link above and saw that the dragon eggs were only plush. But I saw non-plush eggs at SDCC in the same case and the plush dire wold pups. Unfortunately, I did not snap any pics of those.

And when I uploaded the pic of the sigil map markers, I realized that they were from Dark Horse. So I totally failed on provided Factory Entertainment pics for you guys. lol But here's the sigil map markers, for anyone that was interested.
b496d13d-0baa-4dc6-b8b9-d80dac0dded5_zpsa43220ff.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back