Star Wars FA: BROKEN Propshop Bowcaster for parts

Sold for 550 USD - Out of Stock
My auction is on eBay - video in listing as well.

BROKEN limited edition Propshop Chewbacca Bowcaster from "The Force Awakens". Created from original 3D scan data from production.

I acquired the bowcaster after a catastrophic shipping accident where it was broken into many pieces and the bow and balls were lost. The previous owner fabricated a replacement bow which looks great but the mounting hole alignment is slightly off and will need adjusted as shown in the pictures. The bowcaster is high density foam covered in resin - the good news is that most of the breaks are very clean and piece together well - see pictures. I also kept every little chip I could find - it looks like there is a small piece of surface missing from the right side of the scope mounting area and up front right under the barrel. There is also a chip missing from the top plate at the front. Overall most of the pieces are there and those that aren't can be patched. The scope is fine and is probably part of why it broke as it's solid metal and weighs in around 3 lbs. Includes original strap. Trigger is spring loaded and works.

This is sold AS-IS and meant as a project for someone more ambitious than myself!

So to sum up:
- Original Propshop bowcaster
- Original strap
- Replacement bow
- BROKEN - in many places
- Missing original bow, balls and 'string'
- Will be well packed, full insured and REQUIRE SIGNATURE
- U.S. shipping only

KlXIJITl.jpg

6WagveEl.jpg

bZC122Kl.jpg

YsWmQyNl.jpg

Ql31h6Pl.jpg

RokSVoal.jpg

KMMsxe2l.jpg

kAgKu3Rl.jpg

XQpmwvHl.jpg

C0zXgIOl.jpg

HgN9C9kl.jpg

Qhtg4JNl.jpg

rcKPsIRl.jpg

MNyxrBml.jpg

UJ2aKGjl.jpg

APOGcxgl.jpg

FQjnWp2l.jpg

wPJwiYql.jpg

8vidd0ol.jpg

dsGjw1Ul.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back