F.A. Captian America costume boots

ColinCA

Dear Guys
Hi my name is Colin Boisvert im new here and im trying to make a first avenger captain america costume for the boots im buying i need to provide foot length
calf circumference ( the biggest part of calf )
boot height ( from the ground to the height you designed ) i was wondering for a size 10 foot what measurements should i provide to the seller for the boots so they are like the ones from the movie
Thanks
Colin

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not make your own? Scott Bayles has an excellent tutorial that is so easy, even I can follow it. If you have access to a sewing machine, some marine vinyl (in the appropriate color of course) some E6000 or shoe goo, a printer, pair of scissors a pen and some time, you can do it for a fraction of the cost. Plus, you'll be able to say you made your own.

https://youtu.be/lypwv_H-XdI

Mr. Bayles does a lot of work for charity and is a Pastor. Very helpful! If you have questions about the process, contact him on FB.

If all else fails, just use a flexible tape measure (found in craft stores) to get the measurements you want.

Good luck!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back