Excel spreadsheet surprise

Nismo300ZX

I know this is an expensive hobby if you want to do it right, and I knew that going in...but I just ran all of my expenses through excel for the first time since I started collecting all of my parts, and it tallied just shy of two grand. WOW. Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old college student. Will it be worth it when I get to suit up in this bad boy when it's all done? You had better believe it, son.
:)

It is an expensive hobby, but well worth it. I was on facebook last night and my friend wrote on his status that he had just watched predator 1 and can only think now that its me on a jungle holiday lol, so comments like that are worth all the effort and peoples faces when they see you dressed as the pred is fantastic.

Yes, it is an expensive hobby (and Predator wasn't my first expensive costume....see my board name), but as posted above, well worth it. People get such joy out of seeing nicely done costumes in the range of the kind of stuff we try and create. We wear them because WE like it, and other people like seeing it as well, so we just suck it up and go out there, knowing ahead of time we're going to get sweaty and tired wearing these things.

Yes, it is an expensive hobby (and Predator wasn't my first expensive costume....see my board name), but as posted above, well worth it. People get such joy out of seeing nicely done costumes in the range of the kind of stuff we try and create. We wear them because WE like it, and other people like seeing it as well, so we just suck it up and go out there, knowing ahead of time we're going to get sweaty and tired wearing these things.

Amen, Brother!!! :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back