Ewok... help!!!

I can still make the Teebo, Logray, and Chief Chirpa.

I'm also in the process of making a new more accurate Wicket.

Rons ewoks are the best by far, I still miss my old wicket, his new revamped teebo, chief chirpa and logray are an even bigger leap forward. Best thing is though, Ron is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to deal with!

Thank you so much Paul, I really appreciate that. The feeling is mutual.I'll make sure to post a pic of the new Wicket once he's finished, and give you all the info. The newer Wicket will have a lot of upgrades as compared to the one I made years ago. Glass eyes, more accurate fur, rounder plumper body. I will also include a spear this time.

Thank you GeordieIndy, I appreciate that.

do you have any pics id love to see it

I put the pics in the Yoda show off thread if you want to see him.

Ron, your ewoks really are stunning. They got me to thinking about the possibility of adding a life sized ewok to my wokling display. I can tell that you really care about your work and it shows in your creations. Again, good job.

I just receive my Wicket Life Size from Ronculus Maximus. It's a great work :love

34820_183005135056459_100000409213907_568846_6498212_n.jpg

Thanks RON...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back