ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK utility belt

CHROMIUMDIOXIDE

Just wondering what's exactly on Snake's belt? Looks like a Mac-10 holster, black leather dump bag & a few other things. Anybody know? AND what's the exact utility pouches used. Looks German WW2, but can't seem to find one.

Just wondering what's exactly on Snake's belt? Looks like a Mac-10 holster, black leather dump bag & a few other things. Anybody know? AND what's the exact utility pouches used. Looks German WW2, but can't seem to find one.

I know this is a very old thread that never went anywhere, but the question still stands as I'm trying to replicate every piece on the table. The one that really puzzles me is the orange tool. What the heck is that?!

You'd think this would be a simple request, right? Problem is, they cut a way from the equipment table a few times while it's panning so there are no "one shot" pics of the entire table. And as far as the shot on the left it's almost non-existent.

A very rough slap together of the panning shots. Somebody in a thread a few years back figured that orange tool was for rappelling, and they figured it out what it was made from, and I can't remember to save my life what it was. A tape measure, or some kind of string measuring tool for constuction . . . maybe. My old brain don't like to think that hard.

Attachments

• EFNY_gear.jpg
    EFNY_gear.jpg
    971.6 KB · Views: 208
That device doesn't look familiar, but as it is attached to ammo, it may have been to simulate some kind of loader device? But what the hell it is, you got me.

Attachments

• adasf.jpg
    adasf.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 176
Yeah, I always thought it was some kind of loader, but there are eight hold, not your typical six shot revolver.
I do recall someone suggesting a real world device very similar to this one which indeed was a type of repelling instrument.

Also, is it me or do those goggles scream "thrown together"!? :lol: Those CERTAINLY can't be a real world item!!!

I think somebody also suggested a flare device of some kind.

Yeah those goggles are just welding googles with some PVC pipes or something on them. Very thrown together looking.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back