ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK Lifeclock watch - battery cable?

yelahttam

Does anybody know what kind of magnetic battery charge cable goes with the EFNY Lifeclock watch? Thanks. - mh
IMG_7364.JPG

i was under the impression that it was a complete custom set-up for this project.

Does anybody know what kind of magnetic battery charge cable goes with the EFNY Lifeclock watch? Thanks. - mh
Hello Yelahttam,

you can go the actual website located on the link below. Once you are there scroll to the bottom of the page and clicked on the F.A.Q. there is a link there on ordering a new cable. I clicked on it, but nothing showed you will have to email and contact them in order to get a replacement. Good luck!

Yes, I know Jon, I did the back plate artwork. Just can't get ahold of him, and was hoping someone could identify the terminal connection so I could just order a anew charge cable...? Thanks !- mh

It looks like the same for the xplora go2 kiddy tracking watch. I lost our wire once and I could not find a replacement. Eventually found it though!

If anyone finds a source for these please share, I have a Lifeclock one, (great work on the backplates yelahttam ), and would really like to purchase a couple of spare cables.

may I ask why so many people are needing the cable? Are they wearing out somehow or just getting lost? I have two life clocks with their cables and I’d like to know if I should be on the lookout for a potential problem.

may I ask why so many people are needing the cable? Are they wearing out somehow or just getting lost? I have two life clocks with their cables and I’d like to know if I should be on the lookout for a potential problem.
Naw, just misplaced mine. Heard from them, shipping me out a new one. Closing this thread! - mh

I replaced mine with:

TiMOVO Charger Compatible with YAMAY SW021/SW01/SW023/SW025/ID216/ID205L/ID205S/Uwatch 3/Uwatch GT Smartwatch, [2-Pack] Magnetic USB Charging Cable 3.3ft, Replacement Charging Power Cable Cord - Black​

2 cables for £5.99 including postage.

The charging light on the LC One illuminates if the magnetic polarity is correct. Incorrect polarity will not allow the connector to mate with the watch and and no current flows. Note that, depending on usage, the battery will require replacement every 4/5 years.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back