Limited Run Eomer's Sword GUTHWINE replica: carbon steel, brass and leather MAGNOLI

Scabbard update:

Turns out doing the grooves on wood is way to difficult, so we're going to have to make a mold and cast the interior sheath pieces to get the accurate fullers. Unfortunately, this will likely take another TWO months! I'm not happy about this development, but since most people are opting to wait to get the fullers, we'll go this way.

If anyone wants their sword more quickly and is happy to have a flat wooden scabbard, let me know and I can have their sword shipped out ASAP.

Kind regards,
Indy

Hiya Everyone!

Any more news on ship dates for this? I'm just super psyched to get this in hand so i can gift it to my friend! Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks for the update Indy :) no rush im just psyched to get this in the hands of my friends! She's gonna be so amazed by it :)

Just confirmed that the updated blood grooves on the blade as well as the scabbard update is taking longer than expected. I'm hoping to have some progress photos this week to share, but the final updated prototype sword won't be ready until closer to the end of May. Once approved, full production should only take another two weeks, putting final shipping around mid-to-late June.

hi, I opted to have the scabbard in wood without fullers and was told sword would ship immediately. haven't heard anything. has my order been misplaced along with the fullered scabbards. in truth the more I think about it I would probably prefer the fullers now although im not overly worried. any chance of an update?

Here's the background design for the plaque we're designing:

L6paSDz.jpg

No, there are plenty of sword hangers available on eBay, Amazon, etc... we only did this one for Guthwine by request so they'll more easily match those already hanging their collections.

The new scabbard was finished, but with three grooves instead of two! So I'm having them start again! Should be quicker this time though... sheesh! I'll post an ETA as soon as I have one.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back