Entourage Movie (Post-release)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Solo4114

Master Member
Re: Entourage Movie

Uh....why? I mean, groovy for the fans who want this, but isn't this well past its prime? Hasn't it been off the air for several years?

Honestly, there was a period where HBO was showing a ton of these very "self-mocking but self-congratulatory" shows about life inside the entertainment industry, and I just had ZERO interest in any of it.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Entourage Movie

It has been in development for 2 or 3 years, at one point it did'nt look like it was going to be made.

Two words why this show was great Ari Gold! :lol

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My wife and I saw it the other night. While it was fun and lots of laughs to be had , it was no more than just an extended tv episode. But stay through the credits. Everyone walked out and missed the ending.