Enterprise NX-01 Refit 1:500 scale - 3D printed <UPDATE: Completed - pics on 2nd page>

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bloop

You did a really nice job printing, building, painting, and finishing. It's just the right size as well. Be proud of what you accomplished. (y)(y)(y)
Thanks! Yeah, I think the size is pretty nice. Not so tiny as the 1/1000, not so big as the 1/350. Of course, I'm tempted to try printing an even bigger model, I think I could get more detail from a larger print.
I know It's far from perfect, and I could've worked on it longer to make it better, but all-in-all, I'm satisfied with how it came out.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

whb64

Great job!

Question on the .stl file. I have this file too but can't get it to print on my resin printer. The walls are way too thin and I can't seem to get them to a printable form, how did you get it to print?