Endor rifle - any idea what this part is?

Time for me to dust off my Endor parts! Pity Relics.org.uk are sold out of the Jackal parts now. :wacko

resin1.jpg
resin2.jpg

newparts1.jpg
newparts2.jpg

Nice setup of parts buddy!
Have a similar lot, but with a real m16 upper/lower and the jackal parts, which should -hopefully- arrive by the end of this week. It's going to be my third build of this rifle...

Markus

Figures, hopefully they will restock soon. Also DO NOT tell any of these sellers what the parts are for. It sounds crazy, but people have blurted it out and told, then prices go nuts. I'm just thinking that guy is sitting there trying to figure out why everyone is ordering those parts all of the sudden. :lol

They told me the won't be getting the AR7 stocks back in again. All gone!

Figures, hopefully they will restock soon. Also DO NOT tell any of these sellers what the parts are for. It sounds crazy, but people have blurted it out and told, then prices go nuts. I'm just thinking that guy is sitting there trying to figure out why everyone is ordering those parts all of the sudden. :lol

Just placed an order for the stock at Protek Supplies. Looks much cleaner than the Relics ones if nothing else...

wpe5ced95d_05.jpg

Was the type of flash hider ever identified (the piece sitting on top of the receiver).

Alright then, who beat me to that AR7 stock at Protek Supplies? Had my payment refunded becuase it was sold.

Relics are all out of stocks for good and I got their very last ammo mag.

Any more sources for the stocks? I can't find any.

I hope at least someone who bought them can mold the parts. I'd settle for that.

BTW, I found this page on the second page of Google searching for this thing. So the cat's possibly out of the bag. $$$

Was the type of flash hider ever identified (the piece sitting on top of the receiver).

I was thinking may have been the muzzle weight from the Jackal but it looks slightly different.

The piece in front of the scope looks to be spring plug and guide from the Jackal. I have a Jackal and will check when I get the time.

Is anyone planning to mold the stock parts? I checked one site and it would be $88 shipping to the U.S. That's just nuts. I guess if not I'm just going to write this project off for a while.

I got my stock parts, front sight, ammo mag, butt plate and top covers. I've started hacking up the stock and filing/reshaping the parts to fit the rifle. It's proving to be a lot more work than I thought but I should have something to show in a few days. And unfortunately it looks like two Jackal AR7 stocks are required as the same parts are used on both the rear shroud and front scope shroud, just cut differently.

Having the RA parts that are cast from a screen used certainly helps with the fine-tuning.

jackal2.jpg

jackal1.jpg

jackal4.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me about it. I haven't had this much fun working on a prop for a good few years now!

Literally spent the entire day working on the Jackal parts with a hacksaw and some square and rounded files. It's coming along nicely.
This is exciting news.

I always thought they just used a piece of square or rectangular rod. I've never seen an actual scope rail like that.

BTW, anyone know where to get a sling like on this rifle?

I've seen dovetail scope rails that are 2 1/2" long anyway. The piece on the Endor rifle does look like a real scope rail. It has the grooves that run the whole length on both sides. On the piece that is resin cast from a screen used you can see the grooves are precise.

What about the smaller ammo mag? Is that just a standard M16 magazine and where can I get one that looks like this?

I always thought they just used a piece of square or rectangular rod. I've never seen an actual scope rail like that.

BTW, anyone know where to get a sling like on this rifle?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back