Embroidery machine interest?

claymore61

Hi guys,
I bought my wife a computerised embroidery machine for Christmas.
i don't know if there is much interest, but I invested in the digitising software, so can create logos and emblems too.
might be offering a badge/ patch service later , so if you need anything, let me know and I'll give it a try.

the technology is brilliant, but need to get the pricing to fair level for all.

heres a wee sample.
i created the original logo, then developed it in the embroidery software,

i might try try a Star Trek one next , or something similar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 124
Very interested indeed. I want a patch from "Blue Heelers" but they're impossible to find. I've got a high res image on my PC of a limited run patch.

I'd be interested in getting some stuff done too. Do you have an idea of the detail limitations? I've no idea how that'd be measured (stitch size maybe) on an embroidering machine. Very cool stuff.

Very interested indeed. I want a patch from "Blue Heelers" but they're impossible to find. I've got a high res image on my PC of a limited run patch.

Is this a cop show?
A quick Googlin' produced this image, so I'm assuming it's this one.

The problem is the digitising can take a bit of time, depending on the amount of detail so I would need to get a clean image to start with...... Believe or not - without stitches lol.

I'm thinking of trying something star trekky or warsy to start with..... Just to see how it goes.

Big cash spent on this so I want her to try and get some holiday money from it. :D

I'll try a couple of things over the next few days ... Just to see.

The quality is excellent when the designs right though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    984.9 KB · Views: 106
claymore61, Yep that's the one, it's not urgent it's something that's been on my list ever since I watched the show about 15 years ago back in the UK. Good luck with the patch ideas, let us see them when there done. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am needing a scarf reproduced from the Hyrule Warriors game that Nintendo is putting out. I have a 12 inch wide scarf that I would like to have it directly embroidered onto the scarf, but all the local places are too expensive or say it can't be done. I do have an image file that I can email you.

I am needing a scarf reproduced from the Hyrule Warriors game that Nintendo is putting out. I have a 12 inch wide scarf that I would like to have it directly embroidered onto the scarf, but all the local places are too expensive or say it can't be done. I do have an image file that I can email you.

Hi
Send the image and I'll have a look. Where are you?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be quite keen on getting one of these made since they are not available anymore. View attachment 275258

Hiya
What is it?
Is there a hi res version?

It is a blue silk scarf, and I need this embroidered on one end. If the full length red line is not possible, I could also use it without that red bar.
I live in Nashville, TN, but can ship anywhere if need be.

scarf_cropped.jpg

It is a blue silk scarf, and I need this embroidered on one end. If the full length red line is not possible, I could also use it without that red bar.
I live in Nashville, TN, but can ship anywhere if need be.

View attachment 276994

I'm still getting used to the software, but I'll tell ye what,,,, send me a high res version and I'll have a go at digitising it for practice

I'll PM my email addy shortly.

Here's a wee Star Trek one I tried.

Digitised from an image then embroidered onto a piece of fabric.

It's not the fabric I would normally use , but it's just to practice

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 94
I'm using Brother PE design next, which apparently costs around £1000 ($1600)
I got it free because I bought the machine etc.
Still finding my feet with it, as I'm not even scratching the surface, but trial and error just now.

So heres the finished first embroidery for the image sent above.

I digitised it manually as the software worked better that way for this particular design and produced nice even stitch patterns

It was good practice for the software though and Im getting used to using it.

Its embroidered onto an old shirt material ( waste not - want not lol) but I think it came out pretty cool.

The only issue is the red bar ... I haven't tried the end to end nature for the material yet. Nervous etc, but I will be giving it a try later.
The other thing is silk !!! Stitching onto cotton is one thing, but I don't want to F up your nice silk scarf..... but bear with me, at least I know the process works now :D

What dya think ?

Attachments

• scarf design embroidery.JPG
    scarf design embroidery.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 122
That looks pretty awesome. And don't worry about the "silk" scarf. Not sure if it is real silk or not, but I can buy another one on eBay for $5-10! LOL

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back