>>> Elstree Props "Design Our New Logo" Contest <<<

A guy wearing full body armour, holding a flag with the RPF logo on it standing on top of a burnt out Russian tank and the Kremlin burning in the back ground

A guy wearing full body armour, holding a flag with the RPF logo on it standing on top of a burnt out Russian tank and the Kremlin burning in the back ground

Good for the RPF but I don't think that is quite up Elstrees Ally... But keep working with it... :)

Good for the RPF but I don't think that is quite up Elstrees Ally... But keep working with it... :)
Easy! A guy wearing full body armour, holding a flag with the Elstree lo...

pTaJr.jpg

Just as a tease to you all we have piced the winner. Have not released the details yet as have been waiting for the RPF to stabalise and then give us the go ahead.

Just as a tease to you all we have piced the winner. Have not released the details yet as have been waiting for the RPF to stabalise and then give us the go ahead.

Not Funny

But understandable... :unsure

Not to sound impatient but how stabilized are we talking??? :confused

:cheers

Don't worry folks...all you budding artists will have a chance in February to make a new design for "Thepropstop" website logo.

We will even have 3 winners.

In the meantime looking forward to seeing the high standard with this competition.

Don't worry folks...all you budding artists will have a chance in February to make a new design for "Thepropstop" website logo.

In the meantime looking forward to seeing the high standard with this competition.

Awesome! I went on vacation and missed the Elstree deadline. I had 6+ designs in the works for it too :facepalm

Not that I mind but why do I feel like were being bought cheep? :p

prices sometime are not important, this is one, that you don't know the price, even when released, maybe the price is a prop right?, but what about if the winner hate that movie prop?

price not always matter, sometimes recognition becomes more important... the price, make it more fun, and I guess this is it, a fun contest where you don't know the price...

and lets be clear... a company can have 3 logos, but, the best is to have ONLY ONE.
So even with 3 prices... the logo (in my opinion) MUST BE ONE (like in highlander)

the 2nd and 3er, maybe ok, maybe part of a banner, but not the logo itself...

the idea is to have fun!!!

Oh I agree and I am not complaining. In fact as a business idea I think this is Fantastic. They are tapping a great source of artistic minds. Not to mention giving us who would otherwise not really have a chance at being noticed some possible public recognition for a job well done. Which if we are into this field having the chance at getting your work published is Fantastic. I was just making a jest that if they were to try and get a group of professional Logo Designers to do this they would be paying all of them for their time. Also, and I am no expert on this, but if a designer were to do this they might have to pay extra for use of that design Which could be more than the cost of the prop that will be given.

Now having said all this I just want to remind everyone that my original statement was in Jest and I am still eagerly looking forward to the next contest. In fact with just the name given I have already had an inspiration or two.

If anything I think this is a compliment to us that they were so blown away with the submissions they got for the first contest that they want us to design again. For that I feel happy, excited, and energized.

Hi All,

As soon as I get home later I will upload the winning logo but congrats to:

Construct!

Well done Steve I look forward to showing everyone the logo.

I will post some of the entries that did not win over on the Elstree Facebook page.

Again well done!

Hi All, am struggling to upload the images here so am going to head over to Facebook and put the winner plus a few others on over there:facepalm

Damn, Im such a flake. I saw this thread and was meaning to enter, and then I forgot about it. LOL

Cant wait to see the winning design.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back