Elder progress

UglyMoFo

After putting it off for waaaaay too long, I finally got off my butt and put some dreads on my Usurper P1 Elder conversion. I officially hate long dreads now! :p Just more difficult to manage. I prefer the shorter dreads anyway, apperance-wise. But, he's an Elder and what's an Elder without long dreads? An Elder with short dreads, thats what ( ). Anyway, I know they're not that blue color but this is my dad's suit build and he said he didn't want em to be painted, so hey, less work for me. They're kinda flared out right now, but these pics are right after I finished so they'll settle eventually. It'll look better once I put all the beads and junk on which will pull them down even more.
Here's pics!

064.jpg

052-1.jpg

053-1.jpg

059.jpg

049-1.jpg

057-1.jpg

064.jpg

052-1.jpg

053-1.jpg

059.jpg

049-1.jpg

057-1.jpg

Excellent stuff Jarred! Great to see your dad's suit begin to take shape after hearing about it awhile ago. He's got some stiff competition to try match let alone beat your suit!

love the mask .. looks cool.. dreads seem to be just stickng out a bit.. perhaps cut them at an angle and then put them in.. they';; hang alot better. but again kudos on the mask.. looks deadly

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back