Elder Predator invades supercon.

Garo Predator

Well after many months of having this suit and not even doing anything as far as putting it on a mannequin I went to super con today in Miami FL and had a blaaaast!!!
photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Link to the FSC website. http://www.floridasupercon.com/

Took about 6 minutes to put the suit on, very easy compared to my last costume.
Before (First Costume)
photo2.jpg

After (Second Costume)

IMG_0724.jpg

Soon as I got suited up someone wanted to take a picture and of course I was like SURE! (Had to shake head since no one could hear me)

IMG_0725.jpg

Due to me being really skinny I could not wear the second belt with the human skull face attached to it because it just fell down. (Will invest in magnets) So I just carried the sword and gun.

IMG_0726.jpg

Mo pictures

IMG_0727.jpg

Green Lanterns wanted to get a picture.

IMG_0729.jpg

I was surrounded by people for a good five minutes.

IMG_0730.jpg

More pictures xD

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

Not to be mistaken for a child predator... lawl...
IMG_0733.jpg

Psh you got your butt kicked in resident evil what makes you think you can survive the wrath of an Elder Predator!! (He had an Umbrella badge on)

IMG_0734.jpg

More pictures!

IMG_0736.jpg

Miami Ghost Busters!

IMG_0737.jpg

Thanks to Special thanks to Dwayne Mullet, Scott Marshall, and Pete Mander for my suit.... and a great big thanks to the rest of the lair for this hour and a seven minutes of hunting around supercon could not be possible without yall.

YOU THE BEST DWAYNE!!!

Now I will search the internet to see if I can find myself yet.

I IS SO GIDDY!!!

Oh you know what I'm sorry this is totally in the wrong section... damn what a noob move... >.< Can someone move this to completed suits section please. Thanks in advance.

yes it truly is a sweet ass suit i love the elders . and don't be afraid to trim up the suit to fit that is what makes it yours . but much respect i go to many cons and it is a blast hope to hunt in florida someday .enjoy the outings they are fun.

Another blast from the past?????

Dude look at the date, well over a year since the last post and the Garo Predator hasn't been active since December 2011. Come on :sleep:

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back