eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

The first post on this thread - oh, the irony.

Why can't Lucasfilm find a decent company to licence the rights to produce the goods? The Star Wars prop world is absolutely laughable, we are only getting the goods from a toy company (Hasbro) and independent unlicensed makers such as RS props ,CFO etc.

The likes of Anovos and EFX ate absolutely shocking choices. Seems to me that they were probably agreed on the golf course, and someone had their palms greased.

Not only do Lucasfilm and Disney torture us with 3 awful sequels, but they decide to screw us over and dangle too many carrots without anyone getting a bite.

By the way, this Biker Scout helmet might well be available when everyday folk are flying to the moon. It will be called the Jurassic edition.

From Merriam-Webster.com

leg·end | \ ˈle-jənd \

Definition of legend

1a: a story coming down from the pastespecially : one popularly regarded as historical although not verifiablethe legend of a lost continent: Arthurian legends
b: a body of such stories: a place in the legend of the frontier
c: a popular myth of recent origin: the legend of the Loch Ness monster
d: a person or thing that inspires legends: a baseball legend
e: the subject of a legend: its violence was legend even in its own time— William Broyles Jr.

I pick "C". Final answer.

TazMan2000

I've actually received a couple of emails out of the blue over the last few months once again claiming these are still in the works, found a new factory, etc. So it would seem they aren't owning up to any narrative that these will never happen.

It is my personal opinion that the formation of these companies, Efx, Anovos, and others, speaks to a deep and particular kind of delusion among SW fans.

And it is the idea that, if you are an "expert" as to some dynamic in the Star Wars production that you are then automatically capable and skilled at turning out the elite version of something. And the compulsion to "prove" it destroys all capacity for thought and self-awareness.

I mean seriously - in how many industries are there start ups where around 75% (or so) of companies FAIL AMID CONSISTENT DEMAND?!!!!

This could easily be in the Anovos thread.

It's like folk who look at a daring Picasso and say, "I can do that," forgetting that Picasso could paint like Velazquez in his teens.

efx expectation reality.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back