EFX Dark Rey...LONG OVERDUE, I WANT A REFUND!

There really is no excuse here as this was supposed to be made 100% in the USA. So it's not on a boat or stuck in a port somewhere or affected by anything overseas. The latest delivery date is now MAR-MAY 2022 according to Sideshow.

EFX is just drama, or better yet a black abyss of unknowns. Folks need to stop preaching positive BS and trying to stand up for a business in which many customers from their own experience or shared experiences have discovered don't get the products. Even worst with all the delays from month to months and little to NO communications yield no results.
Agreed order from another vendor to get a product from EFX is a prime example of having your money if a small deposit is required stuck in limbo. While other vendors won't charge until the product is in a warehouse ready to ship is fine, but waiting in limbo is still waiting. EFX is just NOT as credible as they use to be they went the A-No-No way and lost themselves.

Last edited:
Anovos was terrible and justifiably went under. Percentage wise, i'm not sure who was worse between Anovos/Efx. Anovos promised more than Efx and delivered more than Efx. However, 2% delivery rate is better than a 1% delivery rate, but that is a distinction without much difference. Much like the there's not much distinction in terrible companies between these two. Yet, somehow, nothing happens to Efx who continues to really do nothing and Anovos goes under.

How? Efx have the goods on LFL or Disney execs?

I don’t think enough people have complained hard enough to the right departments about efx.
Seems like legal proceedings are what it takes for Disney to take notice.
Idk this has been going on for years. And their was a huge campaign here a few years ago, seems like nothing came from it

Sadly I think as long as Disney gets their licensing fee money they don’t give a damn if efx is producing or not.. after seeing all this crap between both copies I truly believe they don’t care

I ordered Han Solos Dice from EFX. No new news in regard to order status or shipping. Glad I tested the waters with something small in case I get screwed..... I guess.

I really don't know why anyone would do business with EFX at this point. With just a modicum of research, one would find what an abysmal track record EFX has, even if they do occasionally deliver. I'm in the 8th year of waiting on my scout helmet. There simply isn't a metric whereby that's acceptable. An army of monkeys could've made those helmets by now. I'm amazed that they're still operating but they will certainly not get another cent from me.

At this point I don’t know why EFX doesn’t simply subcontract the Scouts to RS and get this mess done and over with. What RS sells is exactly what EFX described the Legend to be in the first place.

Exactly. I know they've repeatedly harped about the Chinese factories and woes with getting a product to EFX's "standards" out (and factory closures, etc) but at this point I'm like "guys, just figure something out". Clearly this Chinese factory route isn't suited for a product like this since it's been nearly a decade since preorders opened up. Perhaps their profit margins are so thin they feel they absolutely must use cheap Chinese labor but otherwise there are plenty of craft houses and such they could contract with to get these damn things out finally. Chalk this up as a wash and move on but certainly leaving paying customers in a lurch for a decade isn't the answer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back