Edge of Tomorrow Jacket Technology Suit

Anyone figure out exactly what model helmet they used? I have searched but there isn't an exact match to the screen references we have. Some are close, but still not quite right.

From the front ths is the closest I have found, but there is no back pic.
It looks to me as if they took the main part of the helmet u listed and added on a custom made face shield and HUD projector, and a store bought upgrade to the straps and side shields.

Last edited:
It looks to me as if they took the main part of the helmet u listed and added on a custom made face shield and HUD projector, and a store bought upgrade to the straps and side shields.
The side flap ear covers look to be an airsoft thing only. I got a pair and they are quite flexible and thin. Not real tactical stuff.

There is a ridge that goes around the back that I cant see unless I buy one or find more pictures. It is only 35 bucks anyways.
There is also a light attachment that they put on there, this one:

The little thing on the front of the helmet on the edge can be scratch built, and the visor is just curved acrylic or something like that.

Awesome info, thank you.

If your referring to the ridge that u can see on the front i have bought several different kinds of tactical helmets and they all have that ridge continue all the way around.

Also the chin strap is different. I found this one that is very close. It even has the same logo for the twist knob.

I found this helmet that seems to be the correct one has a 360 pic, comes in multiple colors, and even have the correct chin strap included just need to remove the velcro stickers which i have done before with some goo gone.

I think that is it! it is really really close in shape and has the ridges, and the right rail systems on the side. Time to get one:)

As for the chin strap you found, I don't see that in any of the screen grabs I have. In fact zoom in on this one and you can see it is very much like the one that comes with the helmet.
Picture10.png
Picture4.png

I bet you found the correct part too. That knob is exactly like this screen used prop. Zoom in on the knob
598958.jpg

I got the helmet in and it is nearly a perfect match, and the strapping to. I have the light attachment already. I didnt realize the strapping that came with the helmet was correct. I ended up spending on a seperate strapping so I have 2 now.
Amazon - Lancer Tactical Medium - Large Industrial ABS Plastic Constructed Maritime Helmet Adjustable Crown 20mm Side Rail Adapter
Amazon - Princeton Tec Switch MPLS LED Task Light

Bad news is the rails are not correct, so I had to order those.
Amazon - "Tbest Rail Mount Helmet Adapter Tactical Military Combat Helmet Side Rails with Lanyard Mounting Screw" are the correct ones, or at least the cheap ones that look the same.

The ear covers I got are not correct either. Still searching for the exact match but not finding ones yet.

EDIT - found the right ones and they cost ALOT. real tactical stuff.
Gentex - OPS-CORE SIDE ARMOR - FAST

EDIT 2 - The front night vision attachment has the Gentex logo, and they are not too bad on cost. So I dont have to buy a 1000$ helmet now!

Last edited:
At this time i am going for the MPs look that is all black with the basic grunt jacket tech.
I replaced the side rails and added the side covers and light.
The Night Vision mount is the same but doesn't have the logo, and the side covers screw on in the back instead of quick attach.
This will probably be the parts I go forward with.
20200331_090847.jpg

Looks awesome. I am working on the greeblie on the front while I wait for the opscore VAS shroud. It was 50 bucks so I got one.

I prob will go with that version of the side flaps. The real ones cost 600 bucks.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back