ebay seller oobley-goo - non-delivered Dredd helmet.

raziel79f

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this guy, oobley-goo, from London UK. Ordered a helmet off him back in Feb and still not received, have messaged him and had one response stating he was ill but this was over a month ago and heard nothing since. Wondering if anyone on here has heard of him or even dealt with him or is he a member here? This is the picture that he's been using on ebay to sell.
$_1.jpg

ebay say theres nothing they can do, its past the 30 day delivery time that was stated. Trying to talk with there customer services but not holding out much hope and paypal keep redirecting me back to ebay. ANYONE KNOW OF A TRUST WORTHY FELLOW WHO SELLS DREDD HELMS?

I think I've been done by this d*ckhead as well, under another ebay account. I believe that he, Mad-Law Creations and Loly2kn are the same person. I.E: Lawrence Juniper.
I paid £150 including shipping for a used lid and while he allegedly posted it on Monday, I still haven't received it and any queries regarding tracking info, etc, are being ignored.

*edit* It arrived today. Wasn't posted until yesterday. It's funny what a paypal threat can achieve.

Last edited:
I think I've been done by this d*ckhead as well, under another ebay account. I believe that he, Mad-Law Creations and Loly2kn are the same person. I.E: Lawrence Juniper.
I paid £150 including shipping for a used lid and while he allegedly posted it on Monday, I still haven't received it and any queries regarding tracking info, etc, are being ignored.

*edit* It arrived today. Wasn't posted until yesterday. It's funny what a paypal threat can achieve.
mad law is terrible it took a long time to get my batman cowl from him I threatened with trading standards and that motivated him to get off his arse and deliver might be worth a try guys

Surprised to see Lawrence Juniper is still selling these. Took him from begin October 2014 till end January 2015 to deliver a Dredd helmet bought by me on EBAY from his clark-kent-2006 account (lots of negative feedbacks at the end). Took threats, emails, paypal claims, etc., but got a nice helmet for the price after all.
Appears he had some personal problems...as a lot of 'scammers' apparently have...
He is Loly2kn2 indeed on this forum.

What is wrong with these people.....it's the same story...these sellers don't have the product in stock and'or don;t have the money to buy materials to build stock.... so they wait to get enough money for materials then take their time building the props or see how much money they've scammed and then run off. That's why it takes months to get the prop, if at all.

I've never sold a prop I didn't have finished in stock......the whole 'I'm sick, my arm fell off or my wife just left me' is a tried and proven scammer delay tactic.

Here endth the rant;)

Hey guys, if you haven't gotten a helmet from either of these sources, please drop me a PM, figure I can help yall out a little.

Hi Folks,

Total new bee here but I have paid for (Through Paypal) for a Judge Dredd Helmet from Lawrence Juniper way back in August and still haven't received anything. Got the usual sob stories but still nothing. If anyone has any ideas the best way to resolve this I'd like to hear them. MaxCat

The 'personal problems' thing is nonsense, as he's silly enough to inhabit various social media sites, with recent pics of himself titting about in his hot-tub and performing at a friend's wedding.

W*nker.

Max, you need to get Paypal on his ass.

Hi Folks,

Total new bee here but I have paid for (Through Paypal) for a Judge Dredd Helmet from Lawrence Juniper way back in August and still haven't received anything. Got the usual sob stories but still nothing. If anyone has any ideas the best way to resolve this I'd like to hear them. MaxCat
Go and claim via Paypal, it really isn't worth the struggle to get the helmet after all after numerous emails and promises... :(

Thanks guys for posting. After a while and several threatening emails stating legal action I have come to a dead end with no response from the above mentioned fraudster so I have cut my losses and decided to purchase from Bawzprops. Just at the stage where I fit the visor.... Not had much look in the past with this part of the helmet building process ( mainly halo helms ) so wish me luck!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back