Ebay CHappie Scam *READ*

bluerage11

Hey Ya'll I found this listing a little while ago assuming it was VIP (pics are theirs and so is description). But it's some account from China and the guy has a rating of "0". I contacted VIP to give them a heads up on their property being infringed upon. Additionally, I contacted the seller and told him the Jig is up and i was contacting VIP, Ebay, and informing members of the prop collecting community. Dont know if it's worth the risk, something def seems fishy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHAPPIE-DEON-DEV-PATEL-SCREEN-USED-TETRAVAAL-GUARD-KEY-CASE-GUARD-KEY-SET-/141623436376?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f96a2458

Last edited by a moderator:
I had also emailed VIP as soon as this showed up, but received no reply. - but it looks like nobody has been suckered by it as it hasn't had any bids.

As a buyer, seller, trader of props my biggest goal in life is to aggressively pursue scams. i hate the bad name it creates across the board for people trying to initiate legitimate tranasctions

Last edited by a moderator:
Some one took a picture of my swords i made, then made an account that mirrored my own and sold it as me, after not receiving it, they came to me demanding I sell them the sword they paid for.. Super crappy...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back