Earth shock Cyber gun build

gary

some pics of the custom Cyber Gun i built for one of my customers

20742-012.jpg

20740-010.jpg

20736-006.jpg

That Cybergun looks amazing. I love the dirty silver finish; it looks so heavy and solid. If you do not mind me asking; what is the length of the clear tube section and also the silver tube section that the clear part is connected to? Thank You for sharing with us.

Paulio.

What do you use for the actual firing, camera strobe, led strobe, or just a light?
I'm planning on making one & I'm going to use this for the gun fire effect. 1362275082489-1585918563.jpeg

By the way, can I get the plans on how to make this one?

Excellent cybergun, Gary.

Nathan, I recall finding a papercraft version of this cybergun some time back when I was considering scratch-building my own one. I never got around to finishing it, but I've still got the pdf if anyone wants it (I can't find it online anymore). Let me know if you'd like me to email it to you.

Also, as far as construction goes, back when I was looking for parts I found an air freshener (I gather the original props used such air fresheners) that looks remarkably like the from barrel bit of the gun. I went ahead and bought 4 or so, but I don't think the shop I got them from sells them any more. I have seen them around though, so I'll keep on looking. I'm sure with some modification this could be made to look very close to the real thing.
AirFreshener1.jpgAirFreshener2.jpg

Last edited:
Love the PDF iWolf359....

Amazing Cybergun. One of the things I would love to make.... That looks fantastic! Martin Bower would be proud!

-Skyler101

Excellent cybergun, Gary.

Nathan, I recall finding a papercraft version of this cybergun some time back when I was considering scratch-building my own one. I never got around to finishing it, but I've still got the pdf if anyone wants it (I can't find it online anymore). Let me know if you'd like me to email it to you.

Also, as far as construction goes, back when I was looking for parts I found an air freshener (I gather the original props used such air fresheners) that looks remarkably like the from barrel bit of the gun. I went ahead and bought 4 or so, but I don't think the shop I got them from sells them any more. I have seen them around though, so I'll keep on looking. I'm sure with some modification this could be made to look very close to the real thing.
View attachment 267208View attachment 267209

when I seen your picsI thought,you could also use measureing cups.
0002890103044_P255045_300X300.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back