Earth Magnets?

If you can order it that store has some great prices shipped (60 discs 1/4" x 1/16" for $14 shipped). Sweet, I like the ones I have in that size.

I don't know why they would be any weaker, the "Super Magnets" are made out of Neodymium too. Maybe it varies from company to company. *edit-Different composite*

I ended up calling my closest Ace and they did not stock the above part. The SKU is 2102275. He looked it up and two other stores locally stock it. He offered to have it ordered and delivered to that store too.

I have bought from the store on ebay as well.
Good deal good product

but if you are dead set against ordering on line
Hobby Lobby sells them as well

what do you use to glue the magnets to a resin bio and also to put them inside of your mask?
Heres a suggestion on attaching and getiing the magnets in the right place i use, maybe it will help some people out....fit your bio to your mask(taking notice on where you have the most contact). Now place magnets(i always use 5-6) in your bio in the area you observed has the most contact......place 1 magnet and put a small piece of GOOD duct tape over it(2x2 inch square usually does it) repeat for the other 4-5 magnets or so. Be careful not to put more than 1 layer of tape over each magnet. When you have all 5-6 magnets in place , use long , thin strips of tape to go over the cornes and in between all your magnets and secure them all. you can use as much tape as you think you'll need as long as you dont go over the magnets themselves. Now place your bio on your mask(making sure the eyes and such line up and its where you want it)now put said bio in your lap with the mask placed where you want it, and 1 by 1 drop a magnet in and when it grabs onto another magnet (already in your bio)kinda feel and makes sure they are right in line with eachother, place a small square of duct tape over it , just like you did on the bio.When you have all 5-6 magnets secured with the small squares of tape and in place you can foam your mask...... brush some latex over all the magnets in your mask....more duct tape....whatever.I try not to put anything in between the magnets and the latex and as little between the bio magnets and the latex mask as possible.My thinking is that ,the less between the magnets the better chance they have of reallly grabbing and holding. This works great for me and goes pretty quick too. This is just a method i worked out. Im sure the other suggestions work just as well also. hope it helps.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back