"Dresden Files" - I found Bob's Skull! *COMPLETED PICS*

Nooo.. you did a wonderful job! It was very helpful to see yours, and I even based some alignments on your Bob since the reference material was so sparse! :D

Just had to post saying I love your Bob who looks absolutely wonderful.
*wanders off wishing she could afford more than polystyrene and sharpies*

Great Job. I am going to try and do one for myself, but cant quite figure out how to go about aging the skull. How did you do yours?

I like your work, nice job!

As for one of the scripts, I think it is unfortunate that creators of the "original" used a newer version of Theban, commonly called the "Witches alphabet" (which is why they probably used it?). Instead of Theban itself.

You can find the "Witches alphabet" in various books on the Occult. But I know of some specific versions, going back in time chronologically:

Henry Agrippa's book, Three books of Occult Philosophy, Llewellyn printing 1992

Fred Getting's Dictionary of Occult, Hermitic and Alchemical Sigils, 1981

Henry Agrippa's book, Occult Philosophy of Magic, Hahn and Whitehead, 1898

Latin translation of Occult Philosophy of Magic, 1727

Occult Philosophy of Magic, First published in France 1531

Each time his books are reprinted, regardless of how careful the translators are, slight changes are made to the illustrations and scripts. This is why I tried to find the oldest version I could, the 1727 Latin translation. I had to wear special gloves, sit at a specific observed table, and only open it part way. It was really cool.

Want to trade anything? - Scott D

Thanks for the praise and the resources there! I'll have to see if I can add some to my collection.

Also, just a heads up, looking at another run of Bob.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back