Limited Run Dragonslayer Spear

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Would anyone be interested in a replica of the spear from Dragonslayer (1981)? We'd offer it as a kit (spear head, center barb and pommel cap, all cast in metal; plus some leather lace) for $425 (shipped). You'd have to provide the pole yourself and assemble the piece. Shown here with a six foot pole for ease of display, but an eight foot would be more screen accurate.

qWnN99I.jpg

Yyo37Ox.jpg

If we get enough interest, we'll do a run and start pre-orders immediately.

Kind regards,
Indy

INTEREST LIST:
1) Wakal
2) Tanglefoot
3)

Last edited:
That looks excellent. I recall when RelicMaker attempted a run but there was small interest and I believe it fell apart.

Quick bump... we're looking at doing a one-time mini-run of maybe just 3-4 spears. If you're interested (and ready to purchase) let us know ASAP to get in on this run.

Would anyone be interested in a replica of the spear from Dragonslayer (1981)? We'd offer it as a kit (spear head, center barb and pommel cap, all cast in metal; plus some leather lace) for $425 (shipped). You'd have to provide the pole yourself and assemble the piece. Shown here with a six foot pole for ease of display, but an eight foot would be more screen accurate. View attachment 1386854 View attachment 1386855 If we get enough interest, we'll do a run and start pre-orders immediately. Kind regards, Indy INTEREST LIST: 1) Wakal 2) Tanglefoot 3)

Would anyone be interested in a replica of the spear from Dragonslayer (1981)? We'd offer it as a kit (spear head, center barb and pommel cap, all cast in metal; plus some leather lace) for $425 (shipped). You'd have to provide the pole yourself and assemble the piece. Shown here with a six foot pole for ease of display, but an eight foot would be more screen accurate.

View attachment 1386854
View attachment 1386855

Kind regards,
Indy

INTEREST LIST:
1) Wakal
2) Tanglefoot
3)
I've been interested for this dragon slayer spear kit for years been trying to get it my collection for years

View attachment 1386854
View attachment 1386855

Kind regards,
Indy

INTEREST LIST:
1) Wakal
2) Tanglefoot
3)
Yes, I'm interested give me some information

View attachment 1386854
View attachment 1386855

Kind regards,
Indy

INTEREST LIST:
1) Wakal
2) Tanglefoot
3)
Yes,I'm interested in the dragon slayer spear kit

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back