Dragoncon 2012

I'm going this year (2nd time), and will be bringing Capt Jack Harkness, SG-1, Hal Jordan flightsuit, Smallville Blur and maybe a couple more....

Can't wait :)

Chris

10th year for me, too.
Bringing Catwoman, Greaser Batgirl, Sherlock, Tom Riddle, a Zoltar fortune teller, Tony Stark, and Sexy Frodo for my room's "Sexy LoTR" party on Thursday. The Sexy Fellowship lives.
I really need some mental help, I am far too excited about stretching fishnet over my hobbit feet. :p

4th Dragon Con for me.

I will be there and bringing my 76th Independent Battalion uniform, my Alliance Trooper armor and possibly my Dollhouse costume. I also have a pretty good cosplay of David Sheppard from "Kings." - dont know if I will being that though.

Was there ever any word on when/if there was an RPF get together or dinner?

10th year for me, too.
Bringing Catwoman, Greaser Batgirl, Sherlock, Tom Riddle, a Zoltar fortune teller, Tony Stark, and Sexy Frodo for my room's "Sexy LoTR" party on Thursday. The Sexy Fellowship lives.
I really need some mental help, I am far too excited about stretching fishnet over my hobbit feet. :p

Oh geez. Kate and Cindy's Sexy Fellowship...was supposed to be Sexy Pippin, but didn't have time to knit a houndstooth bra.

*head desk* :lol

First time for me going from Argentina !
I'll bring my TB armor and a new SGA black outfit Sheppard style :)
If there is a meet up i'll be glad to be there.
See you !

I'll be there - 4th DC for me - but I'm probably going costume-light this year. I'm local, though, so I can pull some Stargate or Steampunk together from the closet o' joy if need be.

Year number 5, and the friends I have to see keep growing each time! Even managed to convince my own mother to come out this year :lol

- bringing back Wild West Mario and expanding our group
- updating Naked Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3
- a wrestler/Deadpool mashup
- Marshall Lee from the cartoon Adventure Time.

Very much looking forward to seeing some of y'all great works!

I'm conflicted whether I think this is hot...

:lol

There will be sexy versions of all of the fellowship...except Legolas...cause he can get no sexier, apparently. Sexy Hobbit fishnets and Sexy Gandalf are what I'm looking forward to.

Beards and go-go boots. Together.

Yep, it's Dragon*con.

:lol

There will be sexy versions of all of the fellowship...except Legolas...cause he can get no sexier, apparently. Sexy Hobbit fishnets and Sexy Gandalf are what I'm looking forward to.

Beards and go-go boots. Together.

Yep, it's Dragon*con.

Trying to talk Sexy Gimli into beard pasties, but I am not sure if it'll happen :(
Damn people not doing what I tell them to...

I'll be there,..I think its like my 12-13th time? I will be bringing my new Republic Commando (Atin:Omega Squadron) and probably my Stargate Gear and my Resident Evil Centurion and possibly my N7 armor if its done on time

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back