dragon shield mmpr

tomahawknutter

hey hey hey guys,
as some of you may know, i love pepakura, its a great way to build helmets and costumes and well.... anything really, providing you have the pep file you can make anything.
heres a link to my youtube channel with all my pepakura videos so you can see what im on about if your unsure
Tomahawknutter's Channel - YouTube

ive recently purchased this awesome pep file of the green rangers shield, this thread will be update periodically when i make progress. ( might be slow due to work ) will regullary post pics when i can.

im also making an eric0101 green ranger helm as well, i have many custom morphers and clicks gold chrome plates, a green metalic holster, and a dragon dagger, cant wait to complete this project to add it to my collection
045.gif

Green20Ranger20Dragon20Shield.jpg

HI
Hope your dragon shield is coming on well. I have been looking for this pep file myself for a while and not been successful. Would you be willing to re sell this pep file to me?

Hope to hear from you

Kind Reguards

JPB2014B

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back