Dragon Predator Custom Bio!!!!!!!!!!!

You LOVE working on your props in the Laundry room aye!? All of your pictures are in there.

The helmet is wicked cool bud! Its all in the finish. THe paint work makes it looks killer. Great job! Put some lights in it.

You LOVE working on your props in the Laundry room aye!? All of your pictures are in there.

The helmet is wicked cool bud! Its all in the finish. THe paint work makes it looks killer. Great job! Put some lights in it.

thats the best place to work lol yea i thought about the lights, even thinking about a mouth rig but we will c, cant wait for the con bro, i wanna were this thing alredy to an event or atleast go out with you guys

Ok the Dragon bio is just way to freaking awesome especially with the dragon horns I think you should have the horn on the left just like the one on the right imo on the ends please continue with the bio bro

love that helmet! it's kinda different than what you see in the movies and I like that.
could I see a pic of the pred's face under?? It look super cool!!

Post the Videos you made Rashaad. The facebook one is wicked cool. A Very nice reveal of the Pred and his new helmet. Personally the chick that stole it should have been wasted at the end!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back