Dr Who series 5 ep 10 for Amy

This is my 1st paper prop I made and be kind. After watching the newest episode of Dr Who I just had to try this one. I tried my best at the sizing of the letters to match the high resolution picture. I am posting the lower res picture to make it smaller here. My gift to all the Dr Who fans here enjoy.

foramyDrWhoresized.jpg

Vase with Twelve Sunflowers is the third version of the second Sunflowers series by Vincent van Gogh, executed in Arles during August 1888. The background is blue green and the flowers seem much more yellow than in the former two versions. The painting was executed as oil on canvas, having dimensions of 91 vm × 72 cm and is now exhibited in the Neue Pinakothek, Munich, Germany.

Anyone working on the Tardis printouts from this episode?

If I'm not mistaken there's one of the first & second doctor as well as one of the Krafayis... If no one else is I'll have a go. :)

Anyone working on the Tardis printouts from this episode?

If I'm not mistaken there's one of the first & second doctor as well as one of the Krafayis... If no one else is I'll have a go. :)

I was thinking about doing it after grabbing the 720p copy but I haven't got around to it yet. Feel free to do it though, I have another DW paper prop project I need to work on still.

i knew some one would have the skill to make this.

thank you

grabbing ?

how do you do that please can some one post a tutorials

thank you

The first Doc printout uses the same publicity shot of William Hartnel as the library card, only this time they didn't remove the background:
drwho.jpg
DW_5x10__Vincent_and_the_Doctor_129.jpg

Hope this helps

At a guess I'd say it was another publicity shot, simply because it would be very easy for the prop maker to get a good quality one from the BBC archives. I'll have a look, too, but my internet is being glitchy.

I'm pretty sure that's a publicity shot of Troughton. I seem to remember seeing it used on novel covers, and they generally didn't use screenshots for those. The usual sources for Who photos aren't turning anything up yet, though.

Found the Troughton shot. It's used on the region 1 DVD cover of The Invasion (but reversed). Here's a comparison. It's a definite match. Now we just have to find it. It could also be a screen grab from that episode I suppose.

invasion.jpg

Great find! Unfortunately a hard drive crash leaves me without my Dr. Who collection for another week or so but when I get it back I'll have to scan through that serial to see if I can find the shot. Otherwise it probably wouldn't be too difficult to photoshop the rest of him in using other shots of Troughton in costume.

Any chance we'll be seeing a high res version of the painting from episode 12? I would absolutely hang that one on my wall if I got it high enough res to print.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back