DR WHO eye drive, leather covered piece p2

Re: DR WHO eye drive

I can do this! I have a vac machine and I was going to work on this for my wife, but if there is such an interest...:rolleyes Give me a couple of days to make a proto, be back with pics in a jiffy!

I just signed up in order to express my interest. I'm thinking of cosplaying River from this episode and I'm clueless how to make one myself. So, as long as the price is reasonable, I'm in. xD

lots of idea's since i went to bed, lol, i could offer both resin and latex versions.
I'm thinking around the ten uk pounds mark for a resin one

Well, Kovarian's one certainly had a metallic sheen to it in the earlier episodes but I'd certainly be up for one of them.

heres the pic of the sculpt
DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

I'm casting it in platgel, and will mould the sculpt again in plaster for latex/polyfoam copies

Re: DR WHO eye drive, sculpt pics added page 2

Definately in for one, maybe several dependant on price. Hoped these would start to appear, yay.

Cheers, well the first ones in the mould, plaster is setting up for the latex copies, i'm sure there will be more people doing them

I am so sick of you putting good stuff on here to buy. You should be ashamed of yourself taking everyones money...

that being said I would be down for one depending on price. :)

Love your work :)

cheers guys, well i ran one in black tinted resin, heres a pic of lucas wearing it
DSCF0076.jpg

also doing a latex one, should havve pics of that soon

Heh, I might have to trouble you for a resin one I can sand down and pop a gunmetal coat on....

Halloween costume for the missus sorted! :D

They appeared to be fairly thick (well, not thin at any rate). Leather covered resin? ;)

Oh...and color me interested pending the usual.

Well actually a friend of mine made the ones that you saw on the show.

There was a standard one made for all the women and one for all the men,

They were vac forms covered in a pewter colored leather and then distressed somewhat.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back