dooku saber reference?

DarthCalibar

I have the tutorial from playskool for the dooku saber and now all i need is a decent reference pic showing the covertec button so i can scale it to the right size. i have one showing the button but its at an angle so i cant use it for measurements. if anyone has a good picture or knows the overall lenght of the saber any help would be much appreiciated.

Many Thanks.

its a tutorial playskool2000 posted a long time ago, and since has fallen off the board. i managed to get it from a member here who saved it. if you want i can send it to you too if youd like.

yeah i saw that off the sitharchives but it isnt very accurate, i can send you the tutorial but it is very large so it will take my hunk of junk computer a while to send it. ill send it tonight when i go to bed, unless there are any objections from playskool2000, but i dont think he minds me passing it on to you, considering he posted it for the public in the first place. but you never know.

http://members.aol.com/pkmnjunky7/dooku
(I dont know whos picture this is, i just had it saved on my computer. If the original owner sees this and wants it taken down just let me know.)

I was going to use this picture, but i just have no idea what any of the dimensions are without the covertec button visible. if anyone who has a master replica dooku saber could just tell me the length of this saber or anything, all help would be much appriciated.

Thanks.

Well a casting from an original production mold is almost exactly 10 inches long (didn't use calipers) not including the blade (the one pictured is original...not the one I measured).

Dookusize.jpg

T

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back