Interest Done!!

Re: Shore Trooper helmet and Armor (Rocketeer collab) new ARMOR PICS. post #171

...start collecting balance payments and run starting towards the end of Aug...
I'm guessing you meant Sept? LOL and no worries--I fully understand you're a one man shop--was only curious as to a rough date--nothing definite. Really I guess I was curious if I'd be waiting as long as I have for stuff from Anovos :D

I'll be looking for the message to pay balances on the armor and helmet. It always blows my mind how talented you guys are. Fantastic looking stuff!

I would say the helmet should be done next week sometime.. start collecting balance payments and run starting towards the end of Sept.. the suit probably a month behind that..lots more molds to make there..and only 1 of me :p

How much is the balance Payment shipped to spain?

Re: Shore Trooper helmet and Armor (Rocketeer collab) now collecting armor deposits

We are still taking deposits on the helmet. No waiting list. Secure your spot and get this awesome Helmet.

Reel

Re: Shore Trooper helmet and Armor (Rocketeer collab) now collecting armor deposits

I'm definetly interested in this one!

PM inbound

Great work !
what material will you use for the armor ?

Still figuring that out.. have a few resin samples that have the properties of abs.. so I'm aiming for highly impact resistant, lite and flexible..ish.. that's what I'm trying for anyway :)

Great work !
what material will you use for the armor ?

This armor is also the same as the HoverTank Trooper [emoji6]

Reel

Do you mean you need a few more people to buy/deposit or a few more hours??Id be interested in the armor and when available, the tank trooper helmet.
Bump for the armour.. still need a few more in :)

Do you mean you need a few more people to buy/deposit or a few more hours??Id be interested in the armor and when available, the tank trooper helmet.

Hovertank is a certain. Be looking for that thread tonight. If you want armor, nows the time.

Reel

I might be interested in the helmet and the armor... Great job sir.

Will you guys be making the armor in black? I'm asking because there was the discussion about the base color of the armor, I know Jim went with black, all this keeping in mind most of reference pics from CEIII.

Will you guys be making the armor in black? I'm asking because there was the discussion about the base color of the armor, I know Jim went with black, all this keeping in mind most of reference pics from CEIII.

We can make it in any color you want. You black, no problem.

Reel

I would like the shore trooper helmet and if you have the death trooper in the works too. fire off a pm please.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back